• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Tasselfoot

Not sure this is the right thread. But something went wonky with Jackbox Party Pack 9 achievements (on Steam, at a minimum). This also happened on SteamHunters, so the game did something that caused this issue. But, the result is that while leaderboards are correct... nobody is getting points for the game, and while it shows I've earned 20/20... i have no "earned date" next to any of the achievements:

edit: got my data to show up again with a manual profile scan. however, all the stats/data are still messed up, since it'll only update for folks that a) do a manual profile scan or b) play the game again. as such, i'd suggest forcing a profile scan on all 700+ accounts who have played the game to date... that would seem like it'd fix the issue.

Last edited:

Sachifus

You might notice a lot (maybe even most) of the games with custom icons currently aren't displaying them and are showing the originals instead. x3sphere told me he's currently messing with some stuff and isn't worried that the icons aren't showing and they shouldn't have been lost, so I wouldn't worry about it. I imagine they'll start showing up again soon enough.
Thanks a lot! Perfect :)

RubiS

Rename PS5 game

Project Athia (Working Title) to Forspoken

Add this game to PC

Last edited:

RubiS

Rename PS5 game

Project Athia (Working Title) to Forspoken

Add this game to PC
Thanks for adding.
But picture for Post Trauma not visible...
1670964527629.png

1670964550837.png

Tasselfoot

Not sure this is the right thread. But something went wonky with Jackbox Party Pack 9 achievements (on Steam, at a minimum). This also happened on SteamHunters, so the game did something that caused this issue. But, the result is that while leaderboards are correct... nobody is getting points for the game, and while it shows I've earned 20/20... i have no "earned date" next to any of the achievements:

edit: got my data to show up again with a manual profile scan. however, all the stats/data are still messed up, since it'll only update for folks that a) do a manual profile scan or b) play the game again. as such, i'd suggest forcing a profile scan on all 700+ accounts who have played the game to date... that would seem like it'd fix the issue.
This happened again... they deleted all 20 achievements and re-added the same exact 20 achievements. No idea why the devs are doing this, but it's now happened twice and it screws up the achievement data on the game's page.

titanicsucks

A few games that are Series X enhanced and are missing the Series X tag:

Tasselfoot

I'm tired, am going to bed, not look further into this, but the achievement removing and re-adding was logged here (linking the last time at least): https://steamdb.info/app/1850960/history/?changeid=U:34810347
I'm aware of what happened. The point is that it screws up points and completion% on exophase (and the other tracking sites) when this happens. Exophase admins need to run profile scans on all 700+ players of this game to fix/update back into line.

Retodon8

I'm aware of what happened. [...]
You were aware that it happened, but not quite exactly what happened, since you did say you had "no idea why the devs are doing this". It seems they started implementing support for languages other than English a while ago, and mixed up some Spanish and English for achievement behind the scenes stuff: https://steamdb.info/app/1850960/history/?changeid=U:34219227 That was the previous time you posted. Now they fixed that mistake by removing and recreating the achievements. That's what it seems like to me. I'm not familiar with Steamworks though. I do see on SteamDB they update the game a LOT, but I believe the achievement issue is in the past now. :)

Xzonn

On the achivement page for "It Takes Two" of EA Origin, two achivements are displayed as "Achievement Test".
1673240838999.png

And for the Steam version, the descriptions of those two achivements are not translated into Chinese.

1673241036559.png

Lancerer

Flygon611

Hello. It appears there are at least a couple of games that are missing "Epic" tags. The ones I know of currently are Hi-Fi rush:
https://www.exophase.com/game/hi-fi-rush-xbox/achievements/
As well as Tropico 6:
Checking their product pages on the Epic Games Store, they must have recently implemented achievements (I know that Hi-Fi rush did not have achievements on Epic at launch).

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello. It appears there are at least a couple of games that are missing "Epic" tags. The ones I know of currently are Hi-Fi rush:
https://www.exophase.com/game/hi-fi-rush-xbox/achievements/
As well as Tropico 6:
Checking their product pages on the Epic Games Store, they must have recently implemented achievements (I know that Hi-Fi rush did not have achievements on Epic at launch).
These have been scanned in now, thanks!

WISiGAMI