• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

JoeyMJ1

Hi, sorry to bother but the 2 newest nascar games (Nintendo Switch exclusives) are missing from the database and they are both key games in my attempt to play every nascar licensed game :)
The Games:
NASCAR Heat 5 Ultimate Edition +
NASCAR Rivals

Thank you very much, - Joey

Attachments

• 3C9F255F-B03A-41DC-8784-340D485829F9.jpeg
    3C9F255F-B03A-41DC-8784-340D485829F9.jpeg
    457.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 71949336-FE12-4998-A422-F455277028BD.jpeg
    71949336-FE12-4998-A422-F455277028BD.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 13

RubiS

Rename

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Sequel (Working Title)​

to

The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

And add logo

ToTheEmber

Hello! Could the tile image please be updated for pokemon mystery dungeon dx so that it doesn't say "demo available"?

Also the tile for Bramble the mountain king on ps5 looks distorted

Thanks!

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I noticed that the first The Room doesn't have a page for its android port:
Might lack achievements which is why a page wasn't created on the site, do you know if it has any? I attempted a scan based on the game ID but didn't pick anything up.

sergiotecnico

I just tried to add Grand Theft Auto III as a PS3 game but it doesn't show in this platform while GTA Vice City is shown in the PS3 platform.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I just tried to add Grand Theft Auto III as a PS3 game but it doesn't show in this platform while GTA Vice City is shown in the PS3 platform.
Added now.

g4aw

Steam exp higher than normal on my profile

Every day when I unlock an achievement on steam the exp points of other games increase much more than they worth. ex: the game "Coloring Pixels" gives a total of 15.272 exp but when unlocking an achievement the score goes up to 28,990.

1686622537047.png

Last edited:

Retodon8

Steam exp higher than normal on my profile

Every day when I unlock an achievement on steam the exp points of other games increase much more than they worth. ex: the game "Coloring Pixels" gives a total of 15.272 exp but when unlocking an achievement the score goes up to 28,990.

View attachment 13959
Looked up Coloring Pixels, and if I'm reading it right there's currently a max of 13,053 obtainable EXP, and you seem to have 13,055 having earned all achievements (congrats), which could be a rounding error and/or updating kind of thing, the system being dynamic. I can't find the 15,272 or 28,990 you mentioned on your profile, don't see anything wrong. Where do you see those numbers?

Also: I just noticed what thread we're in, and I don't think it's intended for this particular kind of thing. :)

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I noticed the 28,990 yesterday. Seems like certain Steam games were showing up multiple times during profile scans causing the EXP to get counted twice. I added some handling for this and don't see it happening anymore, so should be sorted.

It wasn't impacting rankings as this only affected EXP changes during profile scans, and not during the daily re-calculation and leaderboard update.

However the rounding does seem off, that needs to be looked at.

g4aw

Notai os 28.990 ontem. Parece que certos jogos do Steam estavam aparecendo várias vezes durante as verificações de perfil, fazendo com que o EXP fosse contado duas vezes. Eu adicionei algum tratamento para isso e não vejo mais isso transitório, então deve ser classificado.

Não estava afetando as classificações, pois afetava apenas as mudanças de EXP durante as verificações de perfil, e não durante o recálculo diário e a atualização da tabela de classificação.

No entanto, o arredondamento parece errado, isso precisa ser analisado.
Thanks adm, if you want, delete my post to be on wrong topic.

1686695361576.png

Last edited:

CrysisWarXX3

The correct name for this title is "X-Men: The Official Game"

There is another title called only X-Men so i think this one should be corrected also the background is wrong and referring the other X-Men Title.

You can use this background for it instead.

Attachments

• xmenthegame.jpg
    xmenthegame.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 12

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Please add Real Steel on ps3 and xbox 360

View attachment 13990
I just checked and it seems we have this listed under the PlayStation Network (PS3) and Xbox 360 Marketplace categories.

Not sure it should be added to the main since it was a digital only release it seems. I think it would make sense however if these categories were merged with the main one when searching, that way the game would still show up when selecting PS3 and not the PSN category specifically. I’ll implement that when I have time.