• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Icon Submissions

Somfing

I have a couple of questions.

Recently, some google games icons have changed and not all of them for good... I understand there has been a change in algorithm of the site in selection of icons.. Will they still change automatically? I just don't want the good ones to disappear.

Second question. Does the name of the games have to be the same as in google store? For example, this game used to be called 100 Doors: Seasons
and this one 100 Doors: Seasons 2
and they are still called so inside the application. The developer put these ridiculous clickbait names in the store to get more downloads, obviously.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I have a couple of questions.

Recently, some google games icons have changed and not all of them for good... I understand there has been a change in algorithm of the site in selection of icons.. Will they still change automatically? I just don't want the good ones to disappear.

Second question. Does the name of the games have to be the same as in google store? For example, this game used to be called 100 Doors: Seasons
and this one 100 Doors: Seasons 2
and they are still called so inside the application. The developer put these ridiculous clickbait names in the store to get more downloads, obviously.

Nope we can change the names. I updated those. By default the names automatically update to whatever is listed on the Google store but if manually changed they will stay the same. It's the same for the icons, if we manually update them they won't get overwritten even if the developer uploads new icons.

Somfing

Last edited:

WISiGAMI

I just got an idea,
since a lot of Retro games have multiple versions of a same game (which linked as one) like this "Berserk" game below and I've seen on Trello that there will be an option for us to upload icons, maybe we can upload multiple icons based on the box arts of each versions and the user can choose which icon to display on their profile.
It might be very unnecessary but what do you think?

I'm more excited for the game guides feature, this forum might be becomes much more lively, I hope so. Thank you.

Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage (RA Dreamcast)
All the 3 versions linked to this achievement set, in order - US - EU - JP.
Berserk Dreamcast - USA.png
Berserk Dreamcast - EU.png

Berserk Dreamcast - JP.png

➦ Berserk: Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shou (RA PS2 - No achievements yet)
Berserk PS2.png

Bram Stoker's Dracula (RA Genesis) & Bram Stoker's Dracula (RA NES)
Bram Stoker's Dracula.png

Gargoyles (RA Genesis)
Gargoyles.png

Logo in the center here.

Wolf And Moon : Sudoku (GPlay)
Wolf & Moon Sudoku.png

Cytus (GPlay)
Cytus.png

With different BG here.

Bleach: Brave Souls Anime Game (GPlay)
Also rename the title to " Bleach: Brave Souls " only please.
Bleach - Brave Souls TYBW.png
Bleach - Brave Souls -.png

카이로스 : 어둠을 밝히는 자 (GPlay)
카이로스 Kairos.png

Somfing

Ok... a little more. It's kinda addictive.
IMG_20221227_115334.jpg

They are not the same, mine with missing roman II.
edited_image.jpg

IMG_20221226_120242.jpg

fjvfvb.jpg

milica-todorovic-ghost-logo-1.jpg

KerfluxTrailerPoster.png

maxresdefault-2.jpg

5r7Er0rZQVM.jpg

Last edited:

Somfing

maxresdefault-6.jpg

IMG_20221227_110609.jpg

shadow-of-naught-screenshot-1-big.jpg

trollface-quest-horror-3.jpg

Last edited:

Somfing

IMG_20230109_203242.jpg

IMG_20230109_162235.jpg

maxresdefault-1.jpg

1540199636_maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Somfing

IMG_20230114_000410.jpg

1st variant
IMG_20230114_001609.jpg

2nd variant
maxresdefault.jpg

hero.jpeg

capsule_616x353-1(1).jpg

Last edited:

Somfing

62300c5d-5360-4deb-ac05-260f10a300f4.jpg

capsule_616x353.jpg

maxresdefault-7.jpg

IMG_20230121_004242.jpg

maxresdefault-8.jpg

orig.png

penarium-1548946067.jpg

maxresdefault-3.jpg

Somfing

IMG_20230124_141841.jpg

IMG_20230124_134352.jpg

IMG_20230124_172901.jpg

Last edited:

Aslik

Last edited:

Aslik

Now that I've taken the background images into account, I suggest a few modifications so that icons and backgrounds stand out more. It's probably not the priority but it allows to update the one I had proposed to close them

➦ New icon for Rayman 2: The Great Escape (RA N64)

Rayman 2 V2.png

➦ New background image for Donkey Kong Country (RA SNES)

Donkey Kong Country - 2 .png

➦ New icon for Donkey Kong Jungle Climber (RA NDS) which I made myself. (I'm not really sure about that one, maybe the one in place is better even if it's the same image as the background)

DK - Jungle Climber 2.png

➦ New icon for Donkey Kong 64 (RA 64)

Donkey Kong 64.png

And new background

Donkey Kong 64 2 .png