• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Guide: How to Disable Privacy Settings on Origin, Steam, Xbox Live, PSN

Hi. I cant add PSN and Origin (kaszub85sp).
I enter the appropriate fields, I click save change, shows the message "Services successfully updated" but does not add these platforms to my profile. (Steam and Battlenet added)

PS. I have checked that everyone can view my profile on these platforms.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Hi. I cant add PSN and Origin (kaszub85sp).
I enter the appropriate fields, I click save change, shows the message "Services successfully updated" but does not add these platforms to my profile. (Steam and Battlenet added)

PS. I have checked that everyone can view my profile on these platforms.

Tried adding your Origin ID now and it worked for me, so recommend trying again. There was an issue with PSN, fixed now.

ERVI

HI, I recently changed my Origin account ID, the privacy is set to public and all boxes are ticked. However, I can't link my newly changed account, any tips?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
HI, I recently changed my Origin account ID, the privacy is set to public and all boxes are ticked. However, I can't link my newly changed account, any tips?
What is the username of the new account? Looks like you have an account linked now and it synced properly, but not sure if it's the old one.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
apparently to my profile is with some defect,
1- My blizzard account is not synchronizing, although it is enabled (I think)
2- My retro account achiviment is not synchronizing the avatar
Can someone help me
ps: using google translator to write in english

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
apparently to my profile is with some defect,
1- My blizzard account is not synchronizing, although it is enabled (I think)
2- My retro account achiviment is not synchronizing the avatar
Can someone help me
Edit: For your Blizzard account, we're getting an error message that your WoW profile is inactive. I'm not sure how to fix that, maybe just need to launch the game? I thought we were using the wrong region at first for looking up your profile but seems that's not the case.

Overwatch site also reports no profile is found for your account:
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/search?q=DenkaAkumaP#1657

We have the correct Battle Tag right? DenkaAkumaP#1657

And, your Retro Achievements avatar should have updated now.

Last edited:
Retro Achievements
Edit: For your Blizzard account, we're getting an error message that your WoW profile is inactive. I'm not sure how to fix that, maybe just need to launch the game? I thought we were using the wrong region at first for looking up your profile but seems that's not the case.

Overwatch site also reports no profile is found for your account:
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/search?q=DenkaAkumaP#1657

We have the correct Battle Tag right? DenkaAkumaP#1657

And, your Retro Achievements avatar should have updated now.

Retro Achievements is correct now thanks.

in relation to Blizzard, yes the tag ta sure is DenkaAkumaP # 1657 the Overwach I really do not have but SC2 and WoW I play, but only the free part

but inside the game in both talks that I have achievements

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
hello about the achievements of the blizzard, I found the page where it is showing what I have in SC2. Can you upgrade? if you can not explain me better what do you have to do to update? because I've done everything I should have.
the link is this http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/9729824/1/DenkaAkuma/achievements/