• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] Installing Custom Firmware Enabler

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
If you want to change the version you are using, get a different one from the package, rename it and overwrite the ones you flashed before and enable POPs again on the CFWE

shikamaru

You do the same process as for 1.0

Excecute, flash files, press X to launch M33 environment

2.10 just has a better interface with more options

shikamaru

You should have a folder called CFWenabler and inside there should be a file called EBOOT.PBP and maybe a file called henctrl(something like that).prx

Just tell me what files you have. Did you download from the source provided in link?

happydance

would it be just easier if you just use the SEplugin package??

make sure the pops.txt has the ms0:/seplugins/popsloader.prx 1 and enabled

run HEN -> run CFWenabler -> run PSX eboot hold R and select the desired pops you want.

I try not to flash my psp that much.. so i've just followed the instruction to run the plugins on cfwen 1.0..

and it works BTW

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
well...I have the eboot.php and then henctrl.prx and the the new file but without an extension

subzeroX

If you want to change the version you are using, get a different one from the package, rename it and overwrite the ones you flashed before and enable POPs again on the CFWE

So I delete the old ones, keep the new pops files in the folder and don't delete them?

shikamaru

well...I have the eboot.php and then henctrl.prx and the the new file but without an extension

What new file?

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 PM EST ----------

So I delete the old ones, keep the new pops files in the folder and don't delete them?

Pretty much, yeah

shikamaru

Try this

1. Flash POPs for the first time
2. Copy the whole Seplugins folder over to memstick (including pops.txt and poploader.prx)
3. No need to rename anything
4. When starting a PSX game, hold R (before starting it)
5. Choose which version you want of POPs
6. It won't flash but it will use that version of POPs

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Hmm....I seriously don't get why people would like PSX games. It's worse than PSP backups and its graphics are not that good. Can someone give me link to some good PSX games? I wanna try out whether it's that good :|

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
maybe because games have this thing called "stories"?
I heard they aren't affected by time -.-

xiemphongthan

maybe because games have this thing called "stories"?
I heard they aren't affected by time -.-
So Are PSP games not enough? Ain't PSP games having no stories? =.=

Moose

Meta Moose
Hmm....I seriously don't get why people would like PSX games. It's worse than PSP backups and its graphics are not that good. Can someone give me link to some good PSX games? I wanna try out whether it's that good :|

It would be against the forum rules for a member to link you to a backed-up PSX game.

xiemphongthan

google-.-