• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

How many of you played squid game mobile?

ihsan

Hi guys I want to know how I can create a game like a squid game for mobile users. The squid game is trending worldwide so I wanted to catch the trend. if you can suggest me developer which can develop a game like this
Squid Game
Check this out...
let me know if anyone can be a game like this

ihsan

I want to submit my red Light green light game made by the anonymous developer. I'm an android developer and please help me in this matter that what kind of ads are suitable for my app please check it:.

SamXavia

Hi guys I want to know how I can create a game like a squid game for mobile users. The squid game is trending worldwide so I wanted to catch the trend. if you can suggest me developer which can develop a game like this
Squid Game
Check this out...
let me know if anyone can be a game like this
It's a cool idea, especially if done right. Of course it can't be called Squid Game due to copyright and there needs to be new gamemodes and things. I would suggest to look at GameMaker Studio and Unity (Depending if you want 2D or 3D) both are good to develop apps in. Also releasing to Play Store does cost a $25 fee (First time only) to start releasing on the platform. So keeping that all in mind, if you have a solid idea, would love to help in anyway I can.