• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Colm

I have one spotify invite (it'll be two if some guy I sent one to doesn't use his). And I'm looking for entry to any tracker that does PS2 games.
EDIT: Nvm, my Spotify invites got bumped up to five. Two are up for trade here, the others I'm distributing elsewhere

twelve

I'm not dead
I wouldn't mind a spotify invite if anyone has any to spare.

I don't have anything in return (unless anyone wants an XBL 48 hour code).

Chathurga

I'll PM you one in a bit futuregator15.
You have to have a greater mental capacity than a rock to get an account and unfortunately for him, Sullivan doesn't meet this standard.

Sorry Sully, life is still awesome though right! Just get the gang together have have a juice party (no alcohol because it's bad for your tummy)! That'll cheer you up in a jiffy!

Edit: Thanks for putting me in your sig, I think that quote was one of my finer comedic moments :cool:

Moose

Meta Moose
@Sullivan: Buy your own ffs... if you can afford a G1 for every family member then you can most definitely afford a Rapidshare account.

Noriyuke

I have 5 waffles accounts (5 people have already asked but I get 3 invites a month so I put whoever wants them on a list), 3 TvTorrents invites, 1 What.cd invite and a few rapidshare accounts lying around (I know not invites but the same business).

Edit: Oh yeah, I don't expect anything in return. If I have either a neutral or positive opinion of you I'll give you something, negative is a no go though.

I would like an RS account! i hate having to wait a certain amount of time to go the next download, as for giving something in return, i wish i had something.... I've yet to be treated that exclusively...

Any decent film site invites, much appreciated.

cinemageddon // a celebration of mediocrity is a decent one, no invite needed, and has a lot of old movies, their tracker just sucks balls because of the whole anyone can join bit. SO your seeding might not be counted.

Noriyuke

well, for the most part yes, but im a fan of crap movies in that respect, like before i started getting movies through torrents i generally rented one or two b-movies for shits and giggles. And now i have cinemaggedon, but there are a few hidden gems on that site that i cant find through normal means.

One that comes to mind is Transylvania 6-5000, which i think is just friggin histerical. And it has a few big name actors & actresses in the day.

But eh, thats me i guess.

:(

RoBz

sucker
Yeah of course, like Cinemaggedon is doing really well, activity-wise, so yeah there loads of people who like bad movies.

Hardrive

Contributor
I'm looking for a rapidshare account... If somebody could hook me up that would be great.

I don't really have anything to give back but gmail invites. Get 'em while they're hot ;)