• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

"I watched this film today and I recommend/don't recommend it."

Chathurga

Se7en is great, The Game on the other hand... well I thought it was extremely lame and cheap (plot wise).

Watched a movie a little while ago called Happiness, if you haven't seen it watch it right now... :D

James.

User Not Found
Urrgghh.

I saw this film a few months ago, and it was pretty good. I cant remember the title though :(

It was about a teacher who goes to a french boarding school and teaches them how to sing. It was in french

EYEPOD

So... I just finished watching both Transporter and Transporter 2. They are good films if you like action and 'one-man-defeats-all' type of movies, but tbh they aren't what I would call good in general. I was bored and I really enjoyed both of them so if you like action and stupendous stunt scenes then I suggest you watch them both. I'll definitely be going to see Transporter 3 in the cinema soon. :D

Anybody else got any films they watched today/recently that would recommend?

I LOVE ALL 3!!! and you should watch taken!!!

ReneX

well i gotta recommend one movie that i just saw for the first time in years..... Up in smoke!!!

man i love this movie cheech and chong are awesome.

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I watched The Prestige for the first time last night and I really enjoyed it. The only problem was that I called both of the plot twists midway through the movie :-/, kind of ruined it for myself.

eldiablov

Contributor
I watched The Green Mile for the first time yesterday. Unlike anything i've ever seen, thought it was really good.

Riorio99

Watched a couple of films recently, I'll summarise what I thought of them;
Dragonball Evolution - Piss-poor.
Transformers - Mostly bad, but improved vastly towards the end.
Terminator 3 - Not as bad as most people made out. Doesn't compare to T2, but still decent
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - Piss-yourself funny, although fairly obvious humour.

Recommended: Monty Python, Transformers (If you skip to the end) and Terminator (If you can ignore the plot and just watch the awesome truck chase)

Not Recommended: Dragonball Evolution: Absolutely piss-poor almost as bad as Aliens vs Predator: Requiem, and anyone who has seen that will know it is just a giant massacre of the franchises, same with DB:E

Cryox

Bro.
I just saw Terminator Salvation last night.(was going to see Night at the Museum, but it started too late) And like said above, not as bad as people made it seem. I thought it was a good movie, there are some places where improvements could be made, but i liked it.

I would recommend that you go see it if you have nothing else to do, but if you don't see while it is in theaters, it is a definitely a movie to rent.

Slasher

Suck It
I saw Drag Me To Hell last night and I was kinda let down. I didn't think it was all that good as the reviews are making it out to be. It seemed really cheesy at some parts.

Bulgar Trev

I watched Crank 2 : High Voltage a few days ago, and i really recommend that. A little fast but still very good. I also watched "Demons and Angels" (or was it "Angels and Demons"?) and that was the complete opposite of what i thought it was gonna be, i wouldn't recommend it, but if you're into religious stuff then go ahead.