• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

inFAMOUS

Seth

MD Party Room
Do you know if it for the US as well?

Ragnarok

I'll definetly get it

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Are the Gigawatt blades any good? My friend is trying to sell me his code.

No. Don't even bother. I guess they might be good in the beginning of the game, because you get one automatic one-hit kill with them, but then they disappear and cost you a good amount of energy.

Slasher

Suck It

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
Are the Gigawatt blades any good? My friend is trying to sell me his code.

I regret not selling my code. Its a melee attack and I hardly ever use melee in inFamous.

I love the other powers you get in the game though. Hovering, Lightning, a shield that gives you energy, exploding enemies. The game is almost too easy now.

I got really into it on the weekend, and I'm about 3 missions away from beating it with inFamous level. This game will be a lot harder playing as Hero since I won't be able to knock down a pedestrian and steal their health anymore.

For anyone who has beat it, do your blast shards get carried over when you play it again?

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
I regret not selling my code. Its a melee attack and I hardly ever use melee in inFamous.

I love the other powers you get in the game though. Hovering, Lightning, a shield that gives you energy, exploding enemies. The game is almost too easy now.

I got really into it on the weekend, and I'm about 3 missions away from beating it with inFamous level. This game will be a lot harder playing as Hero since I won't be able to knock down a pedestrian and steal their health anymore.

For anyone who has beat it, do your blast shards get carried over when you play it again?

No, they don't :-/ I spent hours looking for blast shards and I've been only nine away for ages now.

Seth

MD Party Room
Dam I spent the who game being good but one mistake made me full infamous... I pushed the wrong and used the ray spear... Thus making me full infamous..

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
I beat the game on evil first time around (hard mode)....I'm trying to get the last shock upgrade but I'm missing 10.000 EXP. Any easy ways to farm (I already finished all of the side missions)?

I also started a new game on normal, going for 100% this time being good (all shards, dead drops, everything). I've almost got every shard in the neon and I'm at the 8th mission.

Seth

MD Party Room
The same thing happen to me. There are ways but not to get a 10000 worth. I just play on easy and focus on upgrading the one you missed. Or if you have a old save data after you became imfamous just use all your points on the last upgrade.

I tried to do the whole 100% thing I got everything but the dam shards.

Adiuvo

There's a good map on Gamefaqs. Takes about an hour and a half to get all of them in a single district.

I'm on my evil run now. A lot more fun than good. Force, I mean Arc Lightning is great.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
Actually, the Gamefaqs map is slightly inacurate, I found the best map is on PS3Trophies.org

I've already got over 100 shards, the good playthrough is a joke compared to my last one. As for the evil power I'm missing to upgrade, if it doesn't have to be on a singly file, then I can save before the ray sphere mission and become infamous on the spot and purchase it there.

Seth

MD Party Room
Meh I like playing good more than evil.

Adiuvo

Why? You're so much more limited, like you can't shockwave cars out of fear of hurting pedestrians. This is especially useful since First Sons love to crowd around them.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I'm going through my good play through right now and I'm also not having as much fun as the evil play through. I miss knocking down random civilians and taking their health when I'm low