• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

inFAMOUS

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
i kinda felt bad on my evil playthrough. i actually felt the consequences of what i chose and did. im having a lot more fun when good because the civilians let me beat them up rather then run away. even though the powers arent as fun to use its a lot more rewarding.

Seth

MD Party Room
glad to see I am not the only one

user friendly

I like the evil playthrough once you actually beat it and your powers look a little different. The missions aren't as good as the good versions though. Solid game that I'm definitely putting the time into to platinum. Could have been prettier and a little more stable but fortunately the imperfections didn't take away from the enjoyment at all.

Ever go to the waters edge? I wish the game ran like that when facing the city.

Adiuvo

Yeah, you can really tell when the framerate reaches 60 frames. The bridge in the beginning of the game is great because of that.

Most of the time it seems to hover around 30, dipping to maybe 25.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
To anyone who got Platinum, where did you get the Stunt to know three enemies off the roof at the same time? I got stuck on that before I left the Neon District, very annoying.

I think I'm going to get Platinum on this one and it will be my first. Just need to find 13 more shards and do the Evil playthrough on Hard. (Plus the damn stunts.)

Adiuvo

Pushing three people off isn't hard once you get to the third chapter. The First Sons like to group around each other.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I basically played the entire game looking for the opportunity to do this. I think there were like three times when three people were on a roof together and it was impossible to group them together.

I'll try again when I do my evil playthrough.

Adiuvo

On Evil it's a bit harder to do since you won't have Reverse Magnetism.

A good spot in the beginning of the game is on top of the building where you find your first satellite uplink in the Neon. The Reapers there are all overlooking the street, so you can easily climb up behind them.

agentnnc

That Guy I Am
To anyone who got Platinum, where did you get the Stunt to know three enemies off the roof at the same time? I got stuck on that before I left the Neon District, very annoying.

I think I'm going to get Platinum on this one and it will be my first. Just need to find 13 more shards and do the Evil playthrough on Hard. (Plus the damn stunts.)

I did it on a few missions. The easiest ones are where you have the tar kegs on the roof, normally there about 5 guys there. Just jump up and spam shockwave (it doesn't have to be one, they just have to all fly off at roughly the same time). I did it with the first good shockwave upgrade. If you upgrade it pas that it gets pretty hard to do.

user friendly

I screwed myself on that trophy, I beat the game entirely, which doesn't leave too many guys on the tops of buildings. Luckily I had a save that I kept which was about the halfway point and I think I got it at the same place as agentnnc did, can't remember now.

Most funnest platinum for me I'd say. Shards were getting to me but luckily it didn't take as long as I was expecting. Controls/gameplay made it enjoyable enough to keep going. Will probably replay in a few months or so or maybe right before [BLACKOUT]inFAMOUS 2.[/BLACKOUT]

Seth

MD Party Room
I want inFAMOUS 2.!!!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Finally found the last shard, what a hassle it was hunting the last 10 down. Now to start my Evil run through on Hard.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Got Platinum in this finally. My first.

The last boss was a pain in the ass on Evil & Difficult until I started using the force lighting on him. Then it was a breeze.

user friendly

Evil run is so awesome, especially after you beat [BLACKOUT]your future self.[/BLACKOUT] Wasn't too impressed with the final boss though but I dug most of the mini boss battles. Cole's voice actor was awesome, every other character was ass though. Worst in game cutscene animations I think I've ever witnessed. No I haven't played Oblivion :p

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I wasn't expecting the change in look of the evil powers, so that was cool.

Really looking forward to the next one. Hopefully they'll take care of the small buggy annoyances with movement.

user friendly

The suction bothered me at times, just trying to drop normally was a pain sometimes. My main gripe was the framerate and lack of AA. Also, no physics gave it a kind of dated feeling, easy to get past though. Suckerpunch proved they still could develop a great game, can't wait for the next.

Adiuvo

Evil run is so awesome, especially after you beat [BLACKOUT]your future self.[/BLACKOUT] Wasn't too impressed with the final boss though but I dug most of the mini boss battles. Cole's voice actor was awesome, every other character was ass though. Worst in game cutscene animations I think I've ever witnessed. No I haven't played Oblivion :p

These are worst than Oblivion's. Doesn't really detract from the game though, all the important ones are in the comic book format thing anyways.