• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Macworld

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
...Anyway, this macworld looks like it's going to be pretty standard. I'm calling a new Mac Mini, new 17" MacBook, new iLife/iWork, and a preview of Snow Leopard that will be leaked almost immediately.

Slasher

Suck It
What the fuck is Macworld? Am I just to assume that it's an apple event? I shouldn't have to bust my balls and google something that a thread is talking about. It should be sitting right there in the first post :p
I've never even heard of it before lol

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Why in the world do people care so much about Steve Jobs? He's a person. Yes, he's the CEO of Apple. But he doesn't make your Mac by hand, so what's the difference? If Bill Gates died tomorrow, I'm not going to start using OSX or Linux because of it.

Joey

Why in the world do people care so much about Steve Jobs? He's a person. Yes, he's the CEO of Apple. But he doesn't make your Mac by hand, so what's the difference? If Bill Gates died tomorrow, I'm not going to start using OSX or Linux because of it.

The Simpsons just did an episode making fun of Apple, and their legion of fucktard fanboys... It was really fuckin' funny.

**edit**

Here's the video...

Hulu - The Simpsons: Mypods and Boomsticks - Watch the full episode now.

Slasher

Suck It
That link only works for people in the US btw
"We're sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed within the United States"

Seth

MD Party Room

eighty4

What the fuck was that about? With people like this, I wouldn't mind getting further away ffs

It's just what DFS once used to act liek when he had alot of valuable intelligence, but now when he does it, it just doesn't do anything but make him look foolish.

Anyways, you can probably view the video through YouTube; someone took a piece of the video of Hulu and hosted via YT.

EDIT: Found it.

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7L2fsubA2-c[/YT]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

He's a very good keynote presenter that's why, and it's good to see the head of a company talk about the future of it

-chw42-

Like a Boss
He's a very good keynote presenter that's why, and it's good to see the head of a company talk about the future of it

There's a lot of good speakers out there, Steve Jobs isn't the only one. You can put me up there and have me talk about the new iPhone. As long as it's a great product, it really doesn't matter. The product speaks for itself. If I like the new Mac that's coming out, I'm buying it because it's cool and useful, not because Steve Jobs said it would be awesome.

eighty4

There's a lot of good speakers out there, Steve Jobs isn't the only one. You can put me up there and have me talk about the new iPhone. As long as it's a great product, it really doesn't matter. The product speaks for itself. If I like the new Mac that's coming out, I'm buying it because it's cool and useful, not because Steve Jobs said it would be awesome.

No - it really doesn't. If Steve Jobs says it's ossom, it's ossom. </fanboy>

Seth

MD Party Room

Umm not so much....Just look at every other mp3 player that better than Ipod....But no one makes a big event out of and speaks about it....They fail...Even the samsung p2 was a fail....Yet it was so much better then ipods..

Adiuvo

Yeah, iPods by now live on name alone. It's a status symbol, ableit one many people can afford. You can't go up to someone with another MP3 player and show it off to people unless they themselves are tech minded.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Uh no...he is an EXCELLENT keynote presenter in my opinion and him being on stage, presenting the new products is what I've been accustomed to. Nothing beats the CEO of a company talking about new products. I think it does matter who does the presentation, anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant. I'm not talking about buying something because Steve Jobs says it is awesome...I never suggested that in my post. I talked about how his is a good speaker and how I enjoy watching is presentations - that is why I care about Steve Jobs not being the speaker at the keynote.

Seth

MD Party Room
Yeah, iPods by now live on name alone. It's a status symbol, ableit one many people can afford. You can't go up to someone with another MP3 player and show it off to people unless they themselves are tech minded.

Idk about that this one girl(not a geek at all) I worked with was impressed that I can call a phone number on my p2 and it would work with my phone like magic lol...

But yea no one else was impressed my the p2 when I had it..

Craig Fairfax

illuminati Vereran

He controls the company so without him, things change, probably for the worst.

Besides he doesnt need to put things together. thats what

Seth

MD Party Room
Also last I checked Apple sucked without jobs on there team....Or so history tells us..