• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Macworld

Seth

MD Party Room
Also not to get off topic..BUt

Uh Opera Mobile? That has been constantly evolving
I know about and I have used it..The only problem with it pre Iphone there was no good hardware to run it on...Tho they did improve it alot after Iphone also....It a super great on the Fuze and other phones..

That's because most had dedicated keyboards or a letter recognizer (which is faster imo)
As the g1 proves have a software keyboard is sometimes faster too...

WinMo hardly had any basic media players
The Gui on the WMP is horrible on the moto Q...

. No but you could get ones with removable storage that now allow up to 32gb of storage
Can you show me a phone from 2007 that support 32gb I havent seen one...

Uh no, get out of your fanboy corner and realize that there have been Turn-by-Turn with WinMo devices and even Google Maps
pls I used then on the Curve there were not very good...Tho ATT did have a good gps for a extra cost...

My HTC Touch Pro has a very responsive touch screen and it's resisitve!
I agree I was wrong on this...Tho I was talking more in the line of phones like Dare,Blackberry Strom( I hate it),Vu.....

I was also jokeing as the iphone price point being a good thing...and I dont understand what point you where trying to make on your last comment...

Additional Comment:
IT seems that no one likes the fast there no removable battery,..

Slasher

Suck It

Is this a joke?

A gigantic touch wheel with a big button in the middle is suppose to replace a keyboard? That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. How is a computer even supposed to be usable in that state? Scrolling the wheel and clicking each letter individually would take me a ridiculous amount of time to type out this little blurb.
[ I found it funny when they were demonstrating the predictive text input, the sentence "The abortion went well" popped up lmao ]

"I'll buy almost anything that's shiny and made by apple" - Alex
This guy is a fucking idiot. He enjoys this device yet it took him 45 minutes to type out an email lol???

$2600 for an 8gb HDD?

20 minute battery life?? lol

This is pretty funny now that I think about it lmao

EDIT - After a little googling I guess this a joke, but a funny one at that

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Vanden - I'm an avid WinMo user from 2003 and now just purchased a Touch Pro and am glad I did. The great thing about Windows Mobile is there is already a ton of applications out for it. Media Player isn't good on WinMo now, but that is why I use an application known as PocketMusic or you can even get Pocket Player - both are excellent media players. Also Opera Mobile was constantly developing, the iPhone had no influence on the development process. Also the GPS depends on the phone and I already have a full Garmin application on my phone now, with turn-by-turn and it's amazing - something that has been out for years. As far as storage goes, I said now they can go up to 32gb

I'm just stating that the iPhone was not revolutionary, that's pretty much a fact when it comes to features

@Slasher:you had to google that :/ It's pretty common sense I think ;)

Seth

MD Party Room
All my remarks are highlighted in bold. I've had the opportunity to mess around with an iPhone shortly before it came out and after it came out, it's nothing revolutionary in my book.

As far as the keynote goes from Macworld - I would've been more excited if the Macbook had a numpad and the price wasn't out of my reach

Is this a joke?

A gigantic touch wheel with a big button in the middle is suppose to replace a keyboard? That is the most stupidest thing I have ever heard. How is a computer even supposed to be usable in that state? Scrolling the wheel and clicking each letter individually would take me a ridiculous amount of time to type out this little blurb.
[ I found it funny when they were demonstrating the predictive text input, the sentence "The abortion went well" popped up lmao ]

"I'll buy almost anything that's shiny and made by apple" - Alex
This guy is a fucking idiot. He enjoys this device yet it took him 45 minutes to type out an email lol???

$2600 for an 8gb HDD?

20 minute battery life?? lol

This is pretty funny now that I think about it lmao

EDIT - After a little googling I guess this a joke, but a funny one at that

It even more funny reading your post and thinking that it real..

On the other hand I'll buy almost anything that's shiny and made by apple...If I was rich...

Hell I still want a Apple Tv..

-chw42-

Like a Boss
Uh no...he is an EXCELLENT keynote presenter in my opinion and him being on stage, presenting the new products is what I've been accustomed to. Nothing beats the CEO of a company talking about new products. I think it does matter who does the presentation, anyone who says otherwise is just ignorant. I'm not talking about buying something because Steve Jobs says it is awesome...I never suggested that in my post. I talked about how his is a good speaker and how I enjoy watching is presentations - that is why I care about Steve Jobs not being the speaker at the keynote.

The original thing I was addressing was Hiratai saying he might not buy a Mac if Steve Jobs is dead or no longer CEO. I find that really weird.