• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MAG Discussion

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Just got an email from Sony about being eligible to sign up for the MAG beta test. They make you type in a unique code that they send you and fill out a quick survey. They also said that they will be adding people in waves, so everyone will have many chances to be added :laugh:

Anyone else sign up? I'm really psyched for this game and to see if gameplay on this scale could really work well.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I got the same email. It says registration does not guarantee participation though.

Edit - What PMC did you choose? I picked S.V.E.R. I think the majority of people would select Raven.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
They talked about them in the latest Qore episode.

Raven is all high tech styled weapons and armor.

SVER is all war torn and beat up.

Valor is in the middle of the two in terms of look and weapons if I remember correctly.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
do we know how Sony is picking the people? is it online time or wat?

Dan

Contributor
Argh, I want an e-mail. I've been waiting for this game for a real long time.

Are you guys actually thinking of picking this game up when released?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Argh, I want an e-mail. I've been waiting for this game for a real long time.

Depends on how the beta goes if I get selected, but it was going to be alunch day purchase for me. I'm a whore for shooters.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!

i'd hav to be crazy not too, but is it worth it thou coz theres bound to be sum little kid running round not helping things along

Hardrive

Contributor
I'm really looking forward to this game. This might be reason enough for me to turn on my PS3 again (I haven't since Christmas).

Adiuvo

Didn't get the email unfortunately. The next wave will most likely be a week from now though.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
nop not even over night

Sliderkk

I chose SVER cause it sounds more renegade.

B

Bizarre

How much people here who got the invite are part of GAP? Also how good is it?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How much people here who got the invite are part of GAP? Also how good is it?

I'm in GAP, but this was just to enter for the possibility to get invited to the beta. They ask questions like internet down/up speed, NAT type, etc.

I would imagine about a month before the beta starts.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Your guess is as good as mine man, I have no clue what system they used to send out the application invites.