• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MAG Discussion

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
what time last tuesday did u apply for the code?

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Oooohh lucky... i signed up bout 3:45

AAGGH the pain of waiting lol hope i get a code :p

Dan

Contributor
Huh? I was playing and it just randomly quit to XMB

:l

Also, I know what you mean Abe, about the snipers? One hit kill, it's just like a long range shotgun. Plus it only takes a second or so to reload.

Apart from that, I really like it. I'd be down for reviewing this if the YouTube thing ever comes into play.

Vee

Terrible game.

I don't think its enjoyable at all. The maps are way too big, especially on foot, Sniper's are too strong and the driving is horrible.

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
Terrible game.

I don't think its enjoyable at all. The maps are way too big, especially on foot, Sniper's are too strong and the driving is horrible.

i have to agree that the maps are too big but its not a terrible game just really really unbalance

spitfireuk

FRAGSTATIC!!
well bare in mind we've only played one mode so far

Scorned

So it seemed they opened up the Beta, and I'm actually really liking the game so far.

I would say it's unpolished but for some reason that doesn't really take away from the game to me.

Slasher

Suck It
So it seemed they opened up the Beta, and I'm actually really liking the game so far.

I would say it's unpolished but for some reason that doesn't really take away from the game to me.

Opened up the Beta?

As in, I can get in on it? How?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Thank you sire, you are awesome.

Scorned

Also if anybody wants to play, I'm up to play around anytime tomorrow.
Currently playing Valor, and I think the only way to party up is if you have the same class..

PSN: Foif

El Diablo

Mag

Just wondering if anyone has picked this up yet and played it. Everything I saw from videos and screen shots made it look epic but when I played the open beta it was (understandably) no where near the quality of the developer videos and what not. I'm just wondering if it's it's worth buying and playing, or is it still pretty close to the beta in terms of graphics and what not.