• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

MAG Discussion

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Got my invite confirmation code today by email. Unfortunately I'm not at home and can't try out the beta :(

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's going super slow for me as well.

Fuck. Just got two errors. One caused me to go back to the XMB. The next one restarted my PS3.

xploren

Contributor
It's going super slow for me as well.

Fuck. Just got two errors. One caused me to go back to the XMB. The next one restarted my PS3.

Shit, I had already gotten the first error. Hopefully I don't get the second.

I hate that there are limits to when you can play. I already missed the second open time.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM EST ----------

Shit, another downloading error. Looks like too many people are downloading,

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Stupid fine print, gets me every time. I'm giving up on getting this downloaded tonight. It's an errorpalooza.

Sliderkk

One of my friends told me that his copy either crashes or gives an error when he starts it up.

Adiuvo

Anyone get it working?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I got it downloaded this afternoon, but couldn't connect to a game. I also didn't get into SVER.

I had the option of joining Raven or Valor to create a character. Which is basically picking from three head and voice models.

After you do that it tries to connect you to a game, but I kept getting some error. Tried for about 20 minutes then gave up.

xploren

Contributor
I got it downloaded this afternoon, but couldn't connect to a game. I also didn't get into SVER.

I had the option of joining Raven or Valor to create a character. Which is basically picking from three head and voice models.

After you do that it tries to connect you to a game, but I kept getting some error. Tried for about 20 minutes then gave up.

It might be because of the limited times. People also need to play during Gamescom. The times for that are in the e-mail too, but I don't know if those are the only times we can play during Gamescom week.

_Syn

:'( Is Prototype good? I just want it to get the Beta code. haha