• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Medal of Honor

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So I just checked my email and got a beta code sent to me. I can choose what platform to use it for by entering at their website.

So who else got this email about 13 hours ago and what platform did you choose?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
You get invited for pre-ordering it. I played a bit of MoH at E3 and would like to play more but it's not anything that impressed me. I don't think they have the Xbox 360 beta version out yet either, they've had difficulty with it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Nah, I didn't preorder it. I'm not sure how I got selected to be honest. I may have signed up via their website when it first went live a while back.

ilyace

Nah, I didn't preorder it. I'm not sure how I got selected to be honest. I may have signed up via their website when it first went live a while back.

Same here, no pre-order but I just found an email from them with a beta code. I can't access their site right now though, guess I'll have to wait to choose what platform I want it on.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Really? Well that's odd as they're only giving them out to those who pre-ordered the game. Do you have VIP "status" for Battlefield Bad Company 2?

ilyace

Really? Well that's odd as they're only giving them out to those who pre-ordered the game. Do you have VIP "status" for Battlefield Bad Company 2?

Yeah I do, that may be why.

Their site started working so I registered my code, only to find that they didn't have the 360 as an option for the platform :( Ended up by choosing pc.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Yeah I heard the PS3 version wasn't good.

I got a code also, but am waiting for the Xbox option to show.

El Diablo

I got a code and was playing it on the PC today, I'm not too impressed tbh.

ilyace

I played this for a little bit on the PC, gotta admit it kinda sucks ass. It's pretty generic and it just seems like any another shooter to me. Definitely won't be getting this when it's released.

Also I noticed that they took (what sounded like) sounds straight from the Bad Company 2 multiplayer and stuck them in this game. I get that both games are by EA, but really?

Took a few screenshots in-game. Graphically it's nothing new, but there are a few things here and there that do look pretty bad. Settings are at High (max) with 2x AA:

ss1.png

ss2.png

ss3.png

ss4.png

Robby

Los Doyers!
At first I thought I was seeing a skin mod of Bad Company 2 :/

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well the Multiplayer is being made by DICE, the same guys that did BBC2 so it's not surprising.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I was thoroughly disappointed by this game at E3. Don't think I'll even bother with the beta, tbh. EA is touting this as a reboot so that added to my disappointment as well - I was a big fan of the earlier MoH titles.

Poorly executed clash of MW2 and BC2 is how I'd describe it. Single player might be worth a look, but I can't imagine anyone busy with MW2 or BC2 multi will switch over to this.