• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Medal of Honor

!Kernel Panic!

OUTL4W 4Lyfe
When using the bolt action rifles after firing the shot it seems as if the whole screen zooms in further for a split second until you re-load....sort of hard to explain.

I may cancel my pre-order and wait to see if any of the major/numerous issues are fixed then pick up a copy which I'm certain there will be many left if ea/dice don't fix these problems.

LocutusEstBorg

Free PC key up for grabs. Not used.

---------- Post added 07-27-2010 at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2010 at 08:19 PM ----------

No one wants it??

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Free PC key up for grabs. Not used.

---------- Post added 07-27-2010 at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-26-2010 at 08:19 PM ----------

No one wants it??

Most of us who want to play have already gotten keys

TeamOverload

So this released earlier today, and I feel as those it deserves it's own thread for those of us who picked it up to discuss :)

I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Single player is nothing revolutionary, but they definitely nailed the pacing and the audio work. It's fun and keeps things interesting.
Multiplayer is basically BC2 on crack. That fits my playing style well, so I'm enjoying that as well.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So this released earlier today, and I feel as those it deserves it's own thread for those of us who picked it up to discuss :)

I'm actually enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Single player is nothing revolutionary, but they definitely nailed the pacing and the audio work. It's fun and keeps things interesting.
Multiplayer is basically BC2 on crack. That fits my playing style well, so I'm enjoying that as well.

I did a quick search and decided to merge this with the thread we used about the Beta.

On topic - I got really sucked into the campaign last night. I don't know if it was because it was late and I was tired, but I played for about 2.5 hours and really liked the way these small specialized units would move through larger numbered forces.

TeamOverload

Alright, that works.

And yeah, I did enjoy the amount of interaction between the unit, I thought that was really well done. On another note, does anyone actually use the lean feature? I thought it would be neat to have it in the game, but I haven't bothered to even use it once.

TeamOverload

Yeah, I would assume it's in the 360 version as well, but can't comment for sure. You can only use it in single player keep in mind also, not online.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I haven't really needed to use cover at all playing on Normal, I think I've used te slide into cover once so far when it mattered.

Robby

Los Doyers!
So I decided to jump into multiplayer and I enjoyed it.
It basically is a faster paced Bad Company 2. Haven't ran into any bugs besides being spawn in between a plant and the wall and not being able to move.

I'm liking the Objective Raid mode, it's basically demolition from MW2.
I can see this holding me off til Black Ops comes out.

ilyace

I'm a little tempted to pick this up just for the single player and returning it when I'm done, seeing as I love campaigns like these.

Robby

Los Doyers!
The more online I play, the more I realize how unbalanced this game is.

Basically, you unlock weapons by ranking up with that class ala bad company. But the difference between the high rank weapons and low rank weapons is so big, it makes it extremely hard to compete if playing with people who play this game too much.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Sniper camping is the easiest way to get a high k/d in this game.

Every match I have played in, half the team is snipers camping in some weird location. On small maps with cover it's not bad, but on open maps, oh god.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Sniper camping is the easiest way to get a high k/d in this game.

Every match I have played in, half the team is snipers camping in some weird location. On small maps with cover it's not bad, but on open maps, oh god.

Sounds like all modernized MP shooters to me

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, the sniper class in by far the easiest to level up in this game. I'm surprised they didn't tweak it at all from the beta. I rarely snipe in games, but on that huge level from the beta, you could stay at spawn for the first two attack stages and pick people off. At the same time racking up a maxed out kill streak reward and getting a ton of points.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I could hardly use the sniper in the beta, I ended up using an M16 even for long-range shots (I was picking off snipers lol)