• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Medal of Honor

Joey

Dice was placed on Medal of Honor by EA... It wasn't their choice, thus, not a high piority for them... Definitely not something they wanted, or were planning to do.

Also, they had about 8 months to create the multiplayer from scratch.

OUTL4W

So then I guess DICE didn't have the ballz to tell the big dog(EA) that they already had enough on their plate? Because they are getting whipped like a red-headed step child over on the moh EA forums.

ilyace

So then I guess DICE didn't have the ballz to tell the big dog(EA) that they already had enough on their plate? Because they are getting whipped like a red-headed step child over on the moh EA forums.

I really don't thnk it's as easy as you make it sound in the corporate world.

LocutusEstBorg

I really don't think anyone expected this to succeed. Most developers probably already know how a game is going to be received. Given the low piracy rates for consoles they're almost guaranteed to turn a profit on any kind of shovelware.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I really don't think anyone expected this to succeed. Most developers probably already know how a game is going to be received. Given the low piracy rates for consoles they're almost guaranteed to turn a profit on any kind of shovelware.

On a xbox piracy site I visit, tons of people expected this to succeed. Most of them were saying how this game was going to beat MW2 and be better then Black Ops. I even thought it was going to be good, but it left me disappointed. Campaign was alright though, did enjoy it but nothing worthwhile.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think sales were driven mostly by the brand name. People did have high expectations. Medal of Honor: Allied Assault was the king of war shooters in its day after all.

With Black Ops right around the corner too I can't see the online community for this staying populated for long.

OUTL4W

Patrick Liu's twitter states the following

1) # @MeDavidOK Yes, we're definitely investigating fixes for the spawn raping issues 9 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to MeDavidOK

2) @LordAinzalot np Yes, we're definitely working on a bunch of things

3) # @liranm24 @Xtars New tweaks for bullet deviation and nerfing snipers is in the works for sure 9:57 AM Oct 15th via TweetDeck

So wait for these to come out as well as the following before writing off the game:

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/23161/Medal-of-Honor-Getting-Free-Multiplayer-DLC/

2 new maps and Clean Sweep (elimination style gamemode)

I guess I'll keep it for a little while longer......

Here is the trailer for new 'clean sweep' game mode:
[YouTube]wdwjFd-iGUM[/YouTube]

OUTL4W

A second PC patch is on the way for Medal of Honor's multiplayer.* We have been working on the feedback from the forums that you posted during the PC beta. We are listening to your major concerns and are pleased to show you the change/fix list.
GENERAL