• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Medal of Honor

TeamOverload

Yeah I was just picking up some snipers with an AK, so it's not that hard to kill them, especially early on while everyones still new.

OUTL4W

Has any one else experinced this on the 360? At the end of the first level where you come out of hangar onto what appears to be an airfield.
Where is the light source coming from? Suppose to be middle of night.
8821d498.jpg

I doubt that building has any structual integrity..
13399f85.jpg

how is that tree just growing there?
3326732d.jpg

This is the one that puzzles me the most. Is there suppose to be a building there. Why do I need to breach a door just standing there...or is it a door to narnia?
525cbe19.jpg

and once I did breach the Taliban spawn out of thin air.

How are these lanterns just hovering in mid-air?
989d6d7c.jpg

I loaded this checkpoint a couple of times thinking it was a memory issue with same result.
And also noticed you can't have private matches so no gamerbattles....WTF!

TeamOverload

Wow, that is a lot of bugs. I actually haven't come across anything major like that, and I'm more than halfway through the campaign and played over an hour of multi.

OUTL4W

It really discouraged me...... Then noticing that we can't have private matches which means no gamerbattles...what the hell were they thinking.

TeamOverload

The private match thing is a bit ridiculous, I'll admit that one. Hopefully they'll add that in with a patch, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Just finished campaign. Incredible. I can't think of a single mission that I would have cut out. Really enjoyable experience all around I'd say.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
One thing I hate about this game: breaching doors and buddy boosts. It's also very scripted in terms of movement through the levels

TeamOverload

I'll admit it was short, but unlike most games, I can say that I actually enjoyed every level from beginning to end, so I think it was a fair trade off.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll be on after the Yankee game tonight for some MP. I've got all of the classes at level 5 at the moment.

Robby

Los Doyers!
What's your guys favorite class to use?
I love the support class.

Robby

Los Doyers!
For some reason, I was thinking Special Ops class was called Support.

Edit: I think it is just me, but I can't play the multiplayer portion of this game no more. It is becoming ridiculous.
Horrible spawn system where you can die upon being re spawned by a camping sniper, which is also another issue with map design.

I try to keep playing, but everytime I die, I see I was killed by a sniper hiding in some spot that is hard to see because player models blend in so well with the background. I was hoping this game to last me til Black Ops but I don't think it will last past this week.

OUTL4W

What is there like 3 mp maps? The map veto system is horrible. And any new maps better be fawkin free as far as I'm concerned. Why do we have infinite sprint? Why does the ak47 have 3 noobtube projectiles vs m16 that has 2.
Did they really spend enough time on the balance system. Why can I snipe spawners from across the map with my pistol? They should have an area where you spawn protected by sentry guns. Similar to the game blacklight tango down. Which I'm going back to until black ops comes out. And when BO does come out atleast then I can watch the theatre mode to see where those little fawkers are sniping me from.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got to really not enjoy the MP component of this game. It's is woefully unbalanced and the level choices have already turns stale.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I've got to really not enjoy the MP component of this game. It's is woefully unbalanced and the level choices have already turns stale.

Yup, this happened to me a couple days ago.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I need to proofread my posts when I post from my phone. All my recent replies read like Vanden typed them.

Adiuvo

It sounds worse than BFBC2's balancing and if this is where DICE is headed, that's definitely not good for BF3.

All these acronyms make me feel like I'm five =/

OUTL4W

More like a flea ridden mutt....I guess DICE has more important things to do with bf3 and the expansion for bcbf2:Vietnam. Atleast with mw2 it took some time for the bugs/glitches to show. With moh they were visible day1. Well I say NO DICE for me....will be returning it.