• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Merger Update

Adiuvo

The merger looks excellent. Nice job to all involved.

I'm glad all the subforums are the same. Someone just needs to rename the staff den ;)

Robby

Los Doyers!
Great job on the merge.

One issue though, I'm using the mfm throwback theme, and when I reply the text in the quick reply is black, making it kinda hard to see what you typed since the background is black also.

El Diablo

I'm sure there's an option to change your text color in your user CP or just when you make a post. Everyone elses posts are white for me except yours which is black, so you must have some setting changing it.

So, uh, where's this bug thread? I went over to Feedback/Support and there was no thread as mentioned in the OP.

I just wanted to highlight the critical issue that :argh: no longer works. :closedeyes:

Also, the throwback theme is really well done, less a few formatting errors.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So, uh, where's this bug thread? I went over to Feedback/Support and there was no thread as mentioned in the OP.

I just wanted to highlight the critical issue that :argh: no longer works. :closedeyes:

Also, the throwback theme is really well done, less a few formatting errors.

Just made a thread for bug reports here: http://forums.exophase.com/showthread.php?t=21187

Great job on the merge.

One issue though, I'm using the mfm throwback theme, and when I reply the text in the quick reply is black, making it kinda hard to see what you typed since the background is black also.

It seems you selected a black font color from the quick reply box. White is the default color. If you didn't change it, then that's a bug.. but it seems to be working for everyone else?

Robby

Los Doyers!
Test.

Okay so everytime I use quick reply, black is my default color and I have to manually change it to white.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Ok so now I can see my post in both themes.

But when I am typing the post, it is in all black so I can't see what I am typing :/

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
That's odd.. I'm looking into it. Not reproducible on my end though.

EDIT: What browser are you using?

Robby

Los Doyers!
That's odd.. I'm looking into it. Not reproducible on my end though.
This is what my quick reply box looks like, but when I post, it is shown as the normal color that shows on both themes. I'm using firefox.

22452532.png
pencil.png
pencil.png

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This is what my quick reply box looks like, but when I post, it is shown as the normal color that shows on both themes. I'm using firefox.

View attachment 8656
pencil.png
pencil.png

I've pinpointed the bug. This only happens if you are using the enhanced WYSIWYG editor. For now, to fix the font you can just click the box in the right hand corner. Working on fixing it atm.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Alright, glad you found the bug :)
Doing a great job!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
thanks for giving me back my contrib status x3 :D

Robby

Los Doyers!
You on MFM throwback? If so then it is suppose to be white.

EDIT: Take it you solved your problem.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Seems like this went through pretty well.

Yes indeed. Congrats to everyone who worked hard on making it happen so seemlessly.:thumbup1: