• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

New CXMB Install Guide/ How to make a theme.

Furball Zen

Help?

I just updated to 4.01 M33-2 from 390 M33-3 and now when i enable cxmb.prx it reboots and all i get is a black screen and then it shuts off. I cant even get it to work using the .conf change and reboot with MS and batt pulled out trick.

Uh nvm, found the extra pages and installed the updated cxmb.prx and im good to go!

Thanks guys!!!

Ugh i take that back, i can only get one ctf theme to work. Nothing else i try works. And i want my Ultimate Blue V back :sad:

silver_surfer

I just updated to 4.01 M33-2 from 390 M33-3 and now when i enable cxmb.prx it reboots and all i get is a black screen and then it shuts off. I cant even get it to work using the .conf change and reboot with MS and batt pulled out trick.

Uh nvm, found the extra pages and installed the updated cxmb.prx and im good to go!

Thanks guys!!!

Ugh i take that back, i can only get one ctf theme to work. Nothing else i try works. And i want my Ultimate Blue V back :sad:

you need the new CXMB 3.2.1 to use CTF Theme by the way you can't use your old 3.90 CTF Themes in CFW 4.01 m33 :wink:

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
whats the use of cxmb!!!

Acerthief

Narutonoor

Acerthief, I've downloaded many many .ctf themes for 4.01m33 (guess they would work for m33-2 as well, firmware I have) and out of the 10 I've downloaded, the only 2 that worked were the ones in your tutorial that you had in the button. The mac one and the grand turismo one. I don't know what the problem is, I have cxmb enabled and everything.

silver_surfer

@ Furball Zen: there's a lot of CTF Themes for CFW 4.01 m33 check consolespot.net

@ Narutonoor: is the CTF Theme created for CXMB 3.2.1 or for CXMB 4.01 by Miriam? cuase CTF Themes created from CXMB by Miriam wouldn't work for CXMB 3.2.1 and vice-versa..

anyway try to delete the CONF.BIN inside seplugins and enable the CXMB plugin again

Narutonoor

I don't know how to tell what they were created by. It says they work for 4.01m33 though.
And I don't have a CONF.BIN I have CONF.TXT

silver_surfer

@ Narutonoor:

download the CTF Themes found here

http://www.consolespot.net/psp-themes/

by the way CONF.BIN is located in seplugins not in CXMB folder

anyway try to format flash1 at the recovery menu

just navigate to Advanced then navigate to Format flash1 and reset settings press X to format

Pranzer

Wow this is amazing. i have psp slim 4.01 m33-2 and i just install the cxmb.. cool thanks men!!

Narutonoor

Yeah I do download from that one site, the CONF.BIN thing didn't do anything, and neither did reformatting the flash1 settings.

game123

hey i enabled the cxmb prx and i have a few ctf themes on my psp 3.71 m33-2 but nothing's in there. plz help. and my folder is called THEME.

Acerthief

hey i enabled the cxmb prx and i have a few ctf themes on my psp 3.71 m33-2 but nothing's in there. plz help. and my folder is called THEME.

Some themes don't work on every firmware. Check if they are compatible

x_fox81

Just to check around which are the common softwares people use to create Themes & icon?

Just to gather feedbacks. Thanks! :biggrin:

january39

eXo Staff
Nice guide - Which is going to help me greatly to get that pesky glow and pulse, lol.

:wink:Thanks Acerthief