• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Not an official thread but...

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Let me elaborate. Kind of like on MSN, simply seeing the other person with text chat by the side. Or stickam without sound.

The reason I say without sound is, imagine 10+ people speaking at once or some idiot decides he can't shut up just blasting music or something.

If you go on stickam or blogTV or even Skype. You go on to call people, and you don't have music playing or anything. But if you're on IRC then you might want to listen to music in which you don't want people talking.

Hope that helped.

Ragnarok

Would a shoutbox be of any good?

Adiuvo

He means competition.

I doubt it would draw much attention unfortunately. The PSP scene is pretty much dead.

Sullivan

Tournaments where we actually get together would be sweet. Although I have been busy 24/7

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Um PSPs arnt the only systems that run homebrew.
PC,Xbox,DS,PSP, and GBA.
AFAIK

Well obviously but I don't think a homebrew compo is a good idea for this site. Only a small portion of our userbase are devs.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Thanks for actually taking my comment seriously. It is a major problem in a few forums so its nice to hear you're working on it.

No problem.

On a side note, I made an account for this site a while ago on youtube. If you guys are serious about doing reviews and what not, I'll use it for your videos, etc.

eldiablov

Contributor
No problem.

On a side note, I made an account for this site a while ago on youtube. If you guys are serious about doing reviews and what not, I'll use it for your videos, etc.

Yeah, we just need someone to get on to organising it. If nobody else steps up I won't mind doing it.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Yeah, we just need someone to get on to organising it. If nobody else steps up I won't mind doing it.

I second this, I've already made a complete dick out of myself on youtube and I'm sure if I put my mind to it I can do a more professional video.

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
I would like to see the PSP homebrew section be updated.