• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Official MFORMATURE Killzone 2 Clan

Adiuvo

Did this go anywhere?

_Syn

I don't think so Adiuvo. We'll probably just add each other, and join each other's games and stuff.

I'm a Saboteur for now (just tryna get all my badges/ribbons first). I'm gonna most likely be a:

? (Primary) / Assault - Boosting Ability (Secondary)

Gotta love boosting :)

Adiuvo

It still would be nice to have a clan though, easier to inform people of matches that way. The tag MFM is taken, but we could do something like M4M.

And I play mostly as a medic now. Once I unlock Saboteur I'll probably switch to that as my primary then add a health pack as a second badge.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
It still would be nice to have a clan though, easier to inform people of matches that way. The tag MFM is taken, but we could do something like M4M.

I'd say do it while it's still available. In fact, make another with the letter 'a' or something like that after so that it's easier to organize matches within the community.

Adiuvo

I created the clan with the name 'MForMature' and the tag 'M4M.' What did you mean by the A thing?

Joey has the MFM tag, so someone here must have made it.

I searched MFM yesterday and it had people who's usernames I didn't recognize, so unless it was something strange like -MFM Joey is an unrelated clan.

spike021

What did you mean by the A thing?

Basically, it can be an alpha clan. We can use it to separate into teams so that if we want to have game nights we're already set up. The normal M4M clan can be the general one. The alpha clan would only be used as said before like on game nights. Plus, it gives us a way to receive valor points instead of having to find/play a normal/unknown clan, which we should do eventually as well.

Adiuvo

Basically, it can be an alpha clan. We can use it to separate into teams so that if we want to have game nights we're already set up. The normal M4M clan can be the general one. The alpha clan would only be used as said before like on game nights. Plus, it gives us a way to receive valor points instead of having to find/play a normal/unknown clan, which we should do eventually as well.

Someone else will have to set it up then, since you're only allowed a clan per person.

Adiuvo

I've started inviting people via my friends list. The rest will be sorted tomorrow probably, and after that we can have matches for clan leader/officers.

Joey

Let's just call it "The Carlton Dancers" or something... Doesn't matter. Let's get this clan off the ground son.

Adiuvo

All invites have now been sent. What time would you guys be able to do a ranking match? I'm good on Saturday at around 5-6 PM Pacific. Later would probably be good as well, though 9:00 PM would be my cutoff.

spike021

All invites have now been sent. What time would you guys be able to do a ranking match? I'm good on Saturday at around 5-6 PM Pacific. Later would probably be good as well, though 9:00 PM would be my cutoff.

I can do that as well, I think. I haven't logged on in a few hours, so I probably missed the invite. I'll join tonight or tomorrow.

Adiuvo

Tell me if you received it. My connection cut out after I did the last batch and I'm not sure if they sent, though they should have.

_Syn

I won't be in the clan anymore, I got offered a spot at a GB clan, but it's all good. I'll still hang with you guys.

I really need the Engineer badge, if you guys wanna like let my turret kill you, then you can kill me or something, it's game on :p After the Engineer badge, I just need the Scout, and stuff then I'm done the double classes.