• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Official MFORMATURE Killzone 2 Clan

user friendly

Spike, I had no choice but to change to Assault class. That was one unbalanced match, you're team had some insane players. I haven't been on one winning team yet tonight. I need those damn multipliers ffs. Taken' a quick smoke break.

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Spike, I had no choice but to change to Assault class. That was one unbalanced match, you're team had some insane players. I haven't been on one winning team yet tonight. I need those damn multipliers ffs. Taken' a quick smoke break.

Yeah, I decided to up and leave since I'd rather not risk my nice K/D ratio at the moment. The first game we were both in was great though, no doubt about it. The only thing I liked about the unbalanced match was when I took you out from the rooftop while you were sprinting :D My team had insane players?! They sucked! I was in first for more than 5 minutes and I only had a few points!

Adiuvo

Do you guys want to get a clan match going with anyone? Just for the sake of having one, seeing as nobody has heard of us.

Adiuvo

Is Saturday free for most people? I'm probably just going to post a request on Killzone.com and Gamefaqs, and have it be a 4v4.

Sullivan

I might want to join up with you guys on this one, I will play a little tomorrow. Still doing the story.

Slasher

Suck It
I've got some birthday party thing for me with my fam going on Sat so sorry I don't think I'll be able to make it, otherwise I would've liked to

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
To add to my short post a couple back (because I was on my iTouch), I'm pretty sure I can play Saturday afternoon, and evening (prolly about 7:30 or 8PM pacific). :p

Adiuvo, I think we make a pretty good duo on Corinth Crossing.

For those who don't know (everyone), we were playing earlier 4v4 (but the other two guys on our team seemed to just stand around), and it was the zones round. We went up top to the highest zone and I began building turrets and repairing the gun emplacements. Practically made it a fortress since I kept killing all the enemies who tried to get up the ramp using the sentry turrets. Anyway, long story short, it was a pretty good match, at least until we ended up on opposite factions the next round :confused:

Joey

Anyday is good for me really, since I work grave yard, when most people are sleeping anyway. I'll just have to fit my sleep around it.

Scorned

Depends on what time saturday, and if anyones up for a game in around an hour or so ill play.

Adiuvo

Saturday at 5:30 PM Pacific time seems to work best for everyone.

This will be the match (assuming a clan accepts).

4v4
All maps except Pyrhuss Rise (since it's too large for an 8 player game)
All badges
Limit of one assault per team (this will have to be enforced by hand
Only a single squad per team

Scorned

If you guys need another person for the match, ill probably be open.

Whose gonna serve as assault?