• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Official WoW Discussion Thread

Tommi

Tommi

Reading this thread makes me never want to ever try this game out.

Yup.

While I do enjoy the game very much, it does suck you into it. Depends how you view it as well, wither playing for the social aspect and meeting people from all over Europe in my case, learning about other places and cultures. Or playing it too seriously, as in the Player vs Player or "hardcore raiding" side...

It is addictive though. The way I see it, I pay

El Diablo

I fucking love World of Easy-Casualcraft.

El Diablo

Anyone been paying attention to the Blizzcon and Cataclysm stuff? If Blizzard can pull this off and make it not suck, they might just make WoW as epic as it used to be.

twelve

I'm not dead
Anyone been paying attention to the Blizzcon and Cataclysm stuff? If Blizzard can pull this off and make it not suck, they might just make WoW as epic as it used to be.
Saw it, had a nerdgasm and I've been lying down since.

Cannot wait for it to come out.

They've pretty much confirmed that this won't be the last expansion too in the FAQ for Cataclysm:

[fieldset=FAQ]Is another Hero class being added to the game?

We are not planning to add a new Hero class in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. For this expansion, it was more appropriate to focus on the two new races, the goblins and worgen. We never intended to include a Hero class in every expansion. As you saw with death knights, adding a new class changes the dynamics of the game dramatically, which is not something we want to do in every expansion. We still have plans to introduce new Hero classes in the future.[/fieldset]

Tommi

When I first had a quick read at it I thought, nah, this is gonna be shit...

Then I saw the video and really read into it and was like... DEATHWING!!!!!! (for all us lore fans)

Edit: some recent wow videos my guild have done... its all lulz... YouTube - tommimorrison's Channel

Brad

Yoshimi
When I first had a quick read at it I thought, nah, this is gonna be shit...

Then I saw the video and really read into it and was like... DEATHWING!!!!!! (for all us lore fans)

Edit: some recent wow videos my guild have done... its all lulz... YouTube - tommimorrison's Channel

Your mage vid make's me sad u click so much..

I wont knock your play style but from watching I bet your dps will increase by non clicking. Just flows better and no downtime between spell changes.

El Diablo

Oh my god the clicking is so painful do you actually play like that Tommi?

Tommi

Only sometimes....

I do have bartender set up for keybinds when I raid/PvP... but when soloing etc, I click. It all depends on my mood really... But yeah, most of the time, I click.

Serideth

If anyone is interested on playing on an EU server I'll buy them an account providing they do some leveling with me (we will get 3x exp)

El Diablo

If anyone is interested on playing on an EU server I'll buy them an account providing they do some leveling with me (we will get 3x exp)

If you could get Ensidia to accept me if I rerolled that, I would do that shit so quick :).

El Diablo

My server was up for a couple hours last night, then it wasn't working, then they took them down again this morning, QQ.

You would think 17+ hours of maintenance would be enough for them to just activate something, not even put a patch on.