• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Ogame Alternative - Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serideth

When attacking, is there is there any way to find out what your opponents units are instead of sending one unit of your own to attack them?

Yeah scouts.

The best thing to do is:

Make a load of spearmen.
Raid newbie/empty villages.
Research Barracks, Smithy, and Town hall to levels 5, 5, 10
Make scouts and attack anyone you can.

Adiuvo

Anyone want some wood in exchange for iron?

Adiuvo

Bad joke >_>

Anyway, about 200. Not that much, I know, but I want to upgrade my village headquarters.

Chathurga

Have you not raiding yet? I've only started and I'm pulling down about 800 of each resource per raid.

Oh and for anyone who hates the way your town looks at night, pop this little bit of JS into a greasemonkey script and it's day all the time:

[HIGHLIGHT=javascript]var imgs = document.images;
for (i=0; imgs; i++) {
if (imgs.src.indexOf('_night')) {
imgs.src = imgs.src.replace('_night','');
}
}[/HIGHLIGHT]

explosions

Bad joke >_>

Anyway, about 200. Not that much, I know, but I want to upgrade my village headquarters.

Free trading is deactivated right now

Tribal internal trade will be activated on the 22.02.2009 at 04:32.

Free sending of resources will be activated on the 23.05.2009 at 05:32.

Umm what

Adiuvo

Chathurga said:
Have you not raiding yet? I've only started and I'm pulling down about 800 of each resource per raid.
I haven't yet. I wanted to be able to make scouts beforehand, so there won't be any risk involved in raiding.

explosions

I haven't yet. I wanted to be able to make scouts beforehand, so there won't be any risk involved in raiding.

Go for the barbarian village close to us. lots of profits no losses. I attacked with -23.8% luck and lost nothing.

Serideth

Oh and for anyone who hates the way your town looks at night, pop this little bit of JS into a greasemonkey script and it's day all the time:

[HIGHLIGHT=javascript]var imgs = document.images;
for (i=0; imgs; i++) {
if (imgs.src.indexOf('_night')) {
imgs.src = imgs.src.replace('_night','');
}
}[/HIGHLIGHT]

Ahh great I was looking for something like that as I can't see a thing at night.

Chathurga

I'm starting to really like this game. I'm kind of clueless as to what to build and such but it seems to be working out okay for now.
378 points atm, I'll join MfM later today probably.

Edit: I can make a few more scripts if you want. The ultimate one that's popular doesn't do it for me, don't like it.

Adiuvo

Finally got scouts :)

The game is so much better than Ogame. No need to micromanage everything and wake up at midnight just to move your fleet.

Status
Not open for further replies.