• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PC Ogame Alternative - Tribal Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adiuvo

Just leave your people there. I can lend my whole army too. Just sent it on a raid, but I recalled it. How many points does the person have who's attacking you, and the time left?

Adiuvo

I'd probably get destroyed at that amount, sorry :(
I can barely handle someone even at my level if they have a decent wall.

Just spend all of your resources then send him a message saying that you're online. Only thing you can do I guess.

Serideth

Things have gotten so bad with the guys bashing me I had to make a post on the proper forums asking if it's even legal.

Serideth

-RAJ- attacks El Divino (221|719)

One of them sent me a combat report of them wiping out Gutyas Village and stealing nearly 20k worth of resources.

The whole ASK! tribe has gone to war with us, what the fuck.

Tribe has been shut down temp in order to protect new members since we're all geting hunted.
I advise everyone to join a nearby tribe for now and once we level up we can remake this in about a week.

EVERYONE MAKE TROOPS.

Serideth

-RAJ- attacks El Divino (221|719)

One of them sent me a combat report of them wiping out Gutyas Village and stealing nearly 20k worth of resources.

The whole ASK! tribe has gone to war with us, what the fuck.

Tribe has been shut down temp in order to protect new members since we're all geting hunted.
I advise everyone to join a nearby tribe for now and once we level up we can remake this in about a week.

EVERYONE MAKE TROOPS.
None of you read?

@Abe, I dunno TW is less time consuming, I'm actually surprised you're still in ogame, are you not getting attacked left right and center?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
@Abe, I dunno TW is less time consuming, I'm actually surprised you're still in ogame, are you not getting attacked left right and center?

I haven't been attacked in well over a year by my guesstimation. People have launched on me, but I've always either been online or have been trying to ninja someone.

I'm mostly a Miner in Uni 4 .us though. i haven't really been fleeting in any of the Uni's I play since I don't have the time. I just move res around, start a building upgrade, and FS. When I do have time to attack, I can usually find profits.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I forgot to post the other day, but the Free Premium is still avalible. I got a message about it when I went over 1,000 points. I got offered 7 days, but I havn't activated it yet. I don't think it expires, so oong as you don't delete the message.

Adiuvo

He hit me still. Report.

I sent my troops on a long raid earlier today, so no losses except wall besides the paladin I forgot to send out :p

That wall is going to take awhile to rebuild though. Why did they attack us in the first place?

Emmy The Joker

Hello old faces! :laugh:

I still play ogame too. Though I'm nowhere near Abe's level. I've been crashed too many times for that. :blush:

I'm registering for Tribal Wars now. :)

World 31, South West

Edit:

Name's JonFrost
and I guess this is my location: (165|692) K61

Adiuvo

Nice to see you back :)

I was actually thinking back the other day that I should send you a message via Ogame about trying out Tribalwars.

Serideth

Hello old faces! :laugh:

I still play ogame too. Though I'm nowhere near Abe's level. I've been crashed too many times for that. :blush:

I'm registering for Tribal Wars now. :)

World 31, South West

Edit:

Name's JonFrost
and I guess this is my location: (165|692) K61

Oh wow I remember you, welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.