• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[PLEASE READ] MforMature Merging With eXophase

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
How about my contrib status, weekly PS Store updates I've started and the podcast thing I was about to organize? Doesn't this send all that down the drain?

Also, I'm also not too fond of eXophase, but I respect x3sphere and all admins here and if they think this is for the best, I'll go along with it :)

You'll still be able to do the updates so long as x3sphere hasn't beaten you to it I'm assuming. As far as the podcast goes we can still go through with that and hope that we do.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
How about my contrib status, weekly PS Store updates I've started and the podcast thing I was about to organize? Doesn't this send all that down the drain?

Most of your concerns are addressed in the first post. You can continue doing the PS Store articles :) I usually forget to cover those anyway, so I would appreciate the extra help.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Most of your concerns are addressed in the first post. You can continue doing the PS Store articles :) I usually forget to cover those anyway, so I would appreciate the extra help.

Then we have a deal my friend :) I read the post but I'm a slow understander so I just wanted to make sure :p

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Also, when will the merger take place? I've noticed there wasn't a date set.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Also, when will the merger take place? I've noticed there wasn't a date set.

We should be able to give an idea of a time line soon but one doesn't really exist yet. First step will be to setup a testbed in order to do trial data migrations.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I've just catched up to speed reading all posts in the thread so I'm good now :)

I just wish you guys good luck with the tests and all... Looks like you're gonna need it... I'd help but I'k kind of a fail with that stuff xD

So the awesome front page of mformature will be gone? I though fontpage was great when you remove mirror off exophase...... other words I dislike this merge.

I guess its back to reading Joystick

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So the awesome front page of mformature will be gone? I though fontpage was great when you remove mirror off exophase...... other words I dislike this merge.

I guess its back to reading Joystick

Wow, you are thick. The community articles would stay in the event of a merge.

eldiablov

Contributor
Currently Active Users: 47

I like it that way. new members will have to be smart enough to found us

It seems intelligence isn't required to find this place. You found it.

Also, if you think having 47 active users is a good thing you need your head checked.

yes I read every damn word that in this thread.
yes I know MforMature name will be gone,
yes I know we still have a choice to choose dark theme on the forum

now you believe me that I read the damn thread?

merging 2 forums with a dead one will just make this board look terrible. this is a BAD move but I just giving you guys my opinion. its not my site/forum so whatever.

Also, if you think having 47 active users is a good thing you need your head checked.

I don't like to see threads like QJ that has 1,000 pages long which is ridiculous to read all that

Bran

Yell
It seems intelligence isn't required to find this place. You found it.

Why would someone need to have their head checked because they prefer a smaller community?

I'm sure most of us know each other better being on a small forum than we would on a large one. I'm not really on this forum to learn things or get help. If I wanted that, I'd use Google. I'm here to have a discussion with people I've known and been talking to for YEARS.

The intelligence part I have no issues with.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 PM ----------

RIGHT NOW

exophase: Currently Active Users: 199 (4 members and 195 guests)

MfoM: Currently Active Users: 56 (17 members and 39 guests)

Actually I'm having second thoughts entirely.