• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
you dumb bitch:

I never called you that... How stupid are you? I my have a weak ego, but you lack a brain

Fast edit eh...? You acted wrong and you damn well know it! You insulted another man's family you stupid bitch.

Snowlight

ok seriously.. those guys who accuse me of putting a virus here need to shut up.. i just uploaded the file that was put on the site... and if you guys can't afford good antivirus programmes than that's your fault not mine...

you're welcome to anyone who appreciates it... i got it to launch

k sry it works. It was just the best chance for someone to put a virus in this shit xD

HEN-A

Contributer
I love it how they is a flame war going on here at such a happy time.

HAPPY BDAY PSP GEN AND THANK YOU FOR THE "STUFF"

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
These guys didn't thank Davee... That's so classy =\

Frozty

can someone plz help me i tried to installed 5.03 gen-a but when i press circle after flashing firmware i get a message saying unsupported firmware detected.

lyvidium

failed

when i press LOUNCH-ME GUI file an error accures - the application failed to initialize properly (0x0000135)

badnat

What files are installed into the game folder? When I try running the installer all it does is add files to the folder LAUNCH-ME.exe is in. I'm wondering if it's alright to just manually add:
reboot.prx
the "files" folder
EBOOT.PBP
flasher.prx

...to a folder in "GAME" and run it.

lyvidium

looks right it should be alright

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM EST ----------

but there is 04.PSP Model : choose options PSP-2000 or PSP-3000

badnat

looks right it should be alright

---------- Post added at 02:52 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM EST ----------

but there is 04.PSP Model : choose options PSP-2000 or PSP-3000
I tried it but it failed. I wonder if files are installed elsewhere on the PSP as well.

fredc

Need some help here... I can run the LAUNCH-ME no prob and I am in Chickhen R2 but when I launch the INSTALLER-LOADER I get this msg:

ms0:/files/systemctrl_02g.prx not found! Aborting

Help please... There is a file in /files called systemctrl_03g.prx. should I rename it?

perfect-gt

need some help here... I can run the launch-me no prob and i am in chickhen r2 but when i launch the installer-loader i get this msg:

Ms0:/files/systemctrl_02g.prx not found! Aborting

help please... There is a file in /files called systemctrl_03g.prx. Should i rename it?

no just dont delete this file

Status
Not open for further replies.