• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HEN-A

Contributer
@HEN-A

I could care less what you think or do... He insulted my blood without even knowing me so I decided I'll troll and hijack this thread as much as I can. I'll flame you all to death, and I don't care. I stress: I DON'T CARE

Report me if you will... I don't care... I'm an sincere person, I stand up for what I believe in and I won't let my pride be hurt. So stick it.

Kerza this is not a matter of your pride...It is a matter of following the rules of the forum and respecting others in the community.When you are online especially on a forum you must respect others ideas and try to ignore what they say to you(research nettiquete).

But I understand he insulted you and he is in the wrong for that ;).But you dont have to stoop down to his level and act like him.

Davee

lolhax
I really wish Kerza you would stop flamming people and acting like a child over such stupidity.We all know you are against piracy but that does not give you the rights to name call others just to prove your point.

Honestly I am going to report you cause it is getting out of hand now.

Although the flaming was out of order, that guy got what he deserves. You aren't exactly being helpful either, by threatening another user on this forum with bans which you can't even deliver.

Also the fact you are completely ignorant to his previous comment, you're obviously either trying anything to get this user into trouble or attempting to cause a flame war yourself by bringing up old discussion.

If you have another problem with a user, PM a moderator. Don't post in this thread, it only contributes to the mess.

That goes for EVERYONE.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
Its fuckking online download!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:d:d:d:d

HEN-A

Contributer
Thank you ;).

HEN-A

Contributer
hahahah I did not download it just in case >.>.

dakun

ok seriously.. those guys who accuse me of putting a virus here need to shut up.. i just uploaded the file that was put on the site... and if you guys can't afford good antivirus programmes than that's your fault not mine...

you're welcome to anyone who appreciates it... i got it to launch

Status
Not open for further replies.