• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@dycil:

And yet you still post in the homebrew section... then run away after insulting everybody.

I didn't run away. I was watching anime

And I usually post in the homebrew section when THERE are people to help... Right now all there is are whining little bitches and pirates with a eye-patch that don't deserve any respect for their idiocy and uselessness... They are like leeches that take and never give back.

perfect-gt

If that same mod told you the world would end in 2009 would you believe them?

Let me answer: No.

Just wait and see.

if he was the mod of Gods forum,well yes:p

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM EST ----------

at least three mods say the same thing.:)

blue girl

If that same mod told you the world would end in 2009 would you believe them?

Let me answer: No.

Just wait and see.

if u dont belive in mods, why are u on a forum?

so quit it and stop being such a as*

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole

HEN-A

Contributer
I really wish Kerza you would stop flamming people and acting like a child over such stupidity.We all know you are against piracy but that does not give you the rights to name call others just to prove your point.

Honestly I am going to report you cause it is getting out of hand now.

perfect-gt

stop flaming each other plz...its your business if you want to stay with chickhen or put the cfwe,its your bussiness if you want to buy umds or to pirate :) i will do what I want with cfwe and you will do what YOU want. :)

read my post and stop flaming each other:angry:stop acting like bitches

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
if u dont belive in mods, why are u on a forum?

so quit it and stop being such a as*

haha! Knew it.

I am a HERETIC! KILL ME NAO!

I meant, mods don't know everything. He probably said something like "I guess 20 mins or so" or was being sarcastic and it got misinterpreted. I think this because the 20/30/10/40/etc was said hours ago, and look.

HEN-A

Contributer
read my post and stop flaming each other:angry:stop acting like bitches

I really hope your not refering to me cause im not flamming anyone here.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
@HEN-A

I could care less what you think or do... He insulted my blood without even knowing me so I decided I'll troll and hijack this thread as much as I can. I'll flame you all to death, and I don't care. I stress: I DON'T CARE

Report me if you will... I don't care... I'm an sincere person, I stand up for what I believe in and I won't let my pride be hurt. So stick it.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
WILL YOU SHUT UP!! AND STOP FLAME1!!:angry::angry::laugh::laugh::laugh:
anyway the modddzzzz said
10min

They have uploaded the CFW
but they are writing a small little paragraph of who to use it and what it is
credits..ect...

SORCE: 403 Forbidden

Status
Not open for further replies.