• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP 3k CFW soon (i think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarok

I dont think its a fake.ANyway lets wait and see

Umichan

FAKEEEEEEE FAKEEE FAKE FAKE BUSTED!!!!

As you can see he launched hen with a umd in the tray
launching hen with a umd in the tray is imposible!! to do

and when the hen reboots theres this bright light, pause there
he could have swiched with a 2k

MaXiGeN plese forgive me if your not lieing

lolz, i run hen always with a umd in the tray man.

gibolt

idk man, it seem a true video ...

most people mess with the timming on the video.
as we can see in the psp's clock of that video, its true.

but that doesnt changes the fact of it beign a fake video with a very good edition.

happydance

it's really hard to tell why not show the whole psp? why not run pspident on hen and on CFW. i can't even see what pspident reported... it's so blurry, although i think it's also proven that psp ident can also be hexedited to give false result by fakers

rileysnotz

FAKEEEEEEE FAKEEE FAKE FAKE BUSTED!!!!

As you can see he launched hen with a umd in the tray
launching hen with a umd in the tray is imposible!! to do

and when the hen reboots theres this bright light, pause there
he could have swiched with a 2k

MaXiGeN plese forgive me if your not lieing

Dragoneon I always have a UMD in the tray man! in fact I've never been able to load the hen without one! :D

Ragnarok

rileysnotz

Dragoneon is just jumpy after the excitement of first chickHEN and then the CFWe for the 2000/v3 and none for 3k's :p

BTW like your sig ragnarok8990

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
Dragoneon is just jumpy after the excitement of first chickHEN and then the CFWe for the 2000/v3 and none for 3k's :p

BTW like your sig ragnarok8990

umm yeh i have been a little excited of the cfe
and lets just wait and find out if its fake
but i now think MaXiGeN is telling the truth since he has never lied to the psp scene before.:)

-Cherrs

qwertywar

nope this is not a FAKE. We are getting CFWe tomorrow on our psp-3000's. They are waiting for tomorrow to release as it is the site's anniversary. For all those that doubted PSPGEN, you will be proven wrong.

Ragnarok

umm yeh i have been a little excited of the cfe
and lets just wait and find out if its fake
but i now think MaXiGeN is telling the truth since he has never lied to the psp scene before.:)

-Cherrs

It's MaGiXieN not MaXiGeN

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
Looking forward to the release :). Anyway, I'd consider this a fake because, just look at Xenogears and Becau25, they didn't say anything nor anyone expected something would come out from them. However, suddenly the CFWEnabler is released. In this case, they showed a video, it could possibly be a fake for them to popularize themselves and make the scene more exciting, jittery waiting for the release

Dionisjk2

xiem, you must be very stupid, do you think a well known in the scene of psp site like PSPGEN, alive for 4 years will just state a fake and even claim to release it 20hours later, you really must be stupid, think a little bit what this would do to their reputation if it ended up becoming a fake. And magixien has ALWAYS been in the psp scene someone you would count on, he is reliable and pspgen is one of the most reliable website for psp out there. Dont just come here and state fake fake fake for no reason think before. This is NOT a fake believe me, a pspgen dev started working on this a week ago and he is a good dev btw, just WAIT and you ll SEE!

all u fake caller are all going to be DESTROYED !!

childsy

Hey Kez why do you even bother posting on her if all your going to do is slam PSP Homebrew and hacking, afteral this is a homebrew forum. Stop spreading propaganda about piracy as well there are many reason why people like having cfw not just to play iso's so do us all a favor and shut ur mouth coz we're sick of hearing the same old bullshit argument.

Its great if this is real, I hope it is I know the pain of not having a modable psp and I also know the joy of having a hackable one.

Dragoneon

The Server Asshole
EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!

plese stop flamming eachother
just wait till tomoro and all your answers about the cfe will be answed
gezz:evil::evil::evil:

irekski

just irekski
^ i agree

if there is a release good if there isnt BETTER

shut up and go play dota for a day and come back tomorrow to see if there really is a CFE for the psp3000

MattX

I've seen that video called"Custom Firmware 5.03HEN-A for HEN".It seems that we can play iso and Playstation game on it.But they want to release it on June 5

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
Magixien might do things we object to, but he generally doesn't lie, and when he says somethings going to be released, it usually ends up released. If not, oh well, wait until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.