• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.90 M33

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@silverwootz: Yes, of course.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
No, unfortunately not. As I said above, you need a Pandora battery and magic memory stick. There's no way around that. Perhaps you know someone that has a Memory Stick Pro Duo? You only need to use the battery and magic memory stick once to install custom firmware.

silverwootz

<p>x3sphere said
"Press select while in the XMB and try changing the UMD ISO Mode to Sony NP9660. This usually fixes any game loading problems."</p>
<p>where are you talking about?</p>

pspknightx

Re: Silverwootz

If your brother is using Official Firmware 3.71, he also cannot help you to make pandora.

XMB = XrossMediaBar
The place where you select Game, Music, Video and etc.
WHen you are having CFW, you can press "select" and a vsh menu will come out but since you are using OFW, so there's no vsh available for you.

Rokketz

<p>i need an advice to you all expert,my psp(slim)has 3.71 m33-2 CFW,and i want to update it on 3.90 m33 what shall i do first?and one more thing id like to install the 1.5 kernel ad on but how? - thanks in advance,,</p>

notgeoff

<p>I have a strange feeling that I'm about to piss people off here by asking the same thing that has been asked over and over on these comments, but I've been trying the entire day to sort out my old PSP with some custom firmware. If anyone can make this clear to me I'd greatly appreciate it.</p>
<p>I'm using a PSP 1000 with firmware 3.80, I tried to update with 3.80 m-33, but it obviously said that I already have 3.80 and there is no need to update. So, I downloaded 3.90, renamed it 390.PBP and placed it in the UPDATE folder along with 3.90 m-33. Then I went to the folder on my PSP and tried to run the update and it said "the game could not be started."</p>
<p>Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to buy a "Pandora battery" or something? If you know what I'm doing wrong I'd greatly appreciate some help, thanks.</p>

cmann5675

<p>it says that the data is corupt when i click on it in the saved data folder under games o the psp it does this with all my updates and stuff iput under there</p>

A.0.A

Hunter
<p>it says that the data is corupt when i click on it in the saved data folder under games o the psp it does this with all my updates and stuff iput under there</p>

there are some changes in the firmware that it cause it to became corrupt, but if you use recovery flasher or pandora you can make it go back to the firmware you've been using in that savedata!!.