• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.90 M33

mcchal

OK real noob so shout away.

The GF has just brought a PSP and I am looking at how to play ISO. It is a slim and lite, with 3.90 firmware. I ahve done a bit of reading and loads of peops are talking about unbricking etc etc. Can some tell me what I need to get this new slim PSP from 3.90 to 3.90-m33 so i can play ISO games.

Many thanks
mcchal

Acerthief

OK real noob so shout away.

The GF has just brought a PSP and I am looking at how to play ISO. It is a slim and lite, with 3.90 firmware. I ahve done a bit of reading and loads of peops are talking about unbricking etc etc. Can some tell me what I need to get this new slim PSP from 3.90 to 3.90-m33 so i can play ISO games.

Many thanks
mcchal

Your only way now is to use the Universal Unbricker (DCv4). Note that you'll need a PSP with custom firmware to install the set.

Or you can Check out this thread HERE (noobz.eu), which links you to people around the globe that has the service to help you. :D

Benzo

NEED HELP. I have a fatty with 3.90 M33 and ive been trying to play Final Fantasy 7. Some files I have downloaded freeze up at the fight scene, some you can just click new game and it stays dark with no sound. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for any help.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

themamba247

Hi i my psp is version 3.90 m33 but i dont know how to play isos and i tried fastloader but it says corrupt data can someone help me please

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi i my psp is version 3.90 m33 but i dont know how to play isos and i tried fastloader but it says corrupt data can someone help me please

3.90 M33 natively supports ISO files, so I'm not sure why you're trying to use Fastloader. Put the files in X:/ISO, where X is your memory stick drive.

jemarcuscrew

i don't understand Get the 3.90 sony update from somewhere, and put it in same folder, with name "390.PBP".

someone help please

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Jupitereclipse

I need help. This download isn't working at all. Should I download this from my psp's web browser or my computers web browser? it dosent work from my computers web browser because it says its an RAR file and wont let me save it, only open it. Can someone help plz?!?!?!?!?

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I need help. This download isn't working at all. Should I download this from my psp's web browser or my computers web browser? it dosent work from my computers web browser because it says its an RAR file and wont let me save it, only open it. Can someone help plz?!?!?!?!?

Well then, open it.. If you're talking about the 3.90 files, then if you open the .rar file (it saves it to your temp internet folder on your PC), you should then be able to highlight the folders and hit Ctrl+C then hit Ctrl+V on your desktop (or use the Extract to wizard). Just follow the instructions in that thread and in the readme that comes with the download

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Jupitereclipse

Hokay. i have the CFW on my psp but im at 3.90 OFW so i cant execute the operation because it says i dont need to update. Now I know i need a pandora battery/magic memory stick to get to 1.50 Firmware to get that 3.90CFW update but to use the pandora battery i need CFW to use it!!! What do i do????

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hokay. i have the CFW on my psp but im at 3.90 OFW so i cant execute the operation because it says i dont need to update. Now I know i need a pandora battery/magic memory stick to get to 1.50 Firmware to get that 3.90CFW update but to use the pandora battery i need CFW to use it!!! What do i do????

No, you need CFW to convert your battery to Pandora. You can use a Pandora battery on OFW.

I recommend either asking someone you know with CFW to convert your battery or buy a pre-converted Pandora battery. Datel's TOOL batteries work. As for the magic memory stick files, they are illegal to share but can be found by searching around online.