• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 4.01 M33

J

jx233

Exophase.com is afffiliated with Dark-Alex.org. 8)

Also, here is proof of him posting here.

J

jx233

alex_e said:
haha, it says he has 0 posts.
lol

I think its a bug. Or it happens when someone has not verified their account yet. Wierd.

deckman98

Trained Professional
i did see a alek once !?

(hi guys)

J

jx233

There is an Alek registered here. I am not sure whether it is the real Alek or just another member. :mellow:

deckman98

Trained Professional
maybe...

J

jx233

Probably not. If the real Alek was registered here, then he would be an Administrator or Staff member here.

deckman98

Trained Professional
oh yeah, it doesnt say he was an admin

J

jx233

Its still cool that Dark_Alex is an Administrator here. Its just he has own site to manage, that's probably why he's not here frequently.

amiel

Help!!!Help Help!!
I haved my first psp version 4.01 and can't play games on my memory stick.My friend said that I should upgrade my psp first before I can put some games to it but. I dont know how to upgrade it.Guys I really need your help..pls. help me

i've follwed the steps but when i started the psp updater ver 4.01 its doesnt wor and it says "The game could not be started.(80020148)"ive tried it with 100% battery.pls help me.I rilly really wanted to play games on my psp

Hey, should it be neccesary to use start the updater with 78% or it can be started with a higher percent??

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Help!!!Help Help!!
I haved my first psp version 4.01 and can't play games on my memory stick.My friend said that I should upgrade my psp first before I can put some games to it but. I dont know how to upgrade it.Guys I really need your help..pls. help me

i've follwed the steps but when i started the psp updater ver 4.01 its doesnt wor and it says "The game could not be started.(80020148)"ive tried it with 100% battery.pls help me.I rilly really wanted to play games on my psp

Hey, should it be neccesary to use start the updater with 78% or it can be started with a higher percent??

Please do not double/triple post, there's an edit button.
As for putting Custom Firmware on your PSP, you can use this guide here to make a Magic Memory Stick. You'll need to make a Pandora Battery as well to use it though which may be more difficult since you're on official firmware.

Alex

actually, cant he just update to 5.03 use the HEN and use hellcats recovery flasher?

january39

eXo Staff
<p>im sorry but I dont understand what HEN and "use hellcats recovery flasher" means.</p>

Well, try googling those 2 words. Both are Applications designed to d/g PSP's.

Check the link in my signature for more info on the HEN and the CFE.

obaidinho

HEllo i'm new to psp....and i'm having problem upgrading my psp to 4.01 m33!!

my firmware iz 3.90 M33-3...i did as it was written in read me file >>(Copy the UPDATE folder /PSP/GAME/ and run.
Put the 4.01 sony update as 401.PBP in same folder)....but wen i run it in the psp it says
''this game cannot be started
the data is corrupted'':confused1:

*THANKS*

A.0.A

Hunter
HEllo i'm new to psp....and i'm having problem upgrading my psp to 4.01 m33!!

my firmware iz 3.90 M33-3...i did as it was written in read me file >>(Copy the UPDATE folder /PSP/GAME/ and run.
Put the 4.01 sony update as 401.PBP in same folder)....but wen i run it in the psp it says
''this game cannot be started
the data is corrupted'':confused1:

*THANKS*

redownload the updates!., maybe it's on your internet!.

obaidinho

DONE!!...I upgraded it directly to 5.00 m33-6 via the network update in the psp by enabling the M33 network update in the recovery menu ;)...thnx anyway