• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP HEN Spoofing Firmware Guide

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
I don't want this for HEN; I want it for CFWEnabler :(

Mr.B

Also so, check that each '.' has the value 00 and so the value would be something like

?? 00 ?? 00 ?? 00 etc

i messed that up one too and changed all of the '.' values to 00. and then it worked finally

shikamaru i wonder sometimes how you do it thank you so much
Firmware version: WHO KNOWSWHAT

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I get it from experience. I tried it for the first time recently too and i messed up like ths so i thought you might've too lol

shikamaru

Slasher proved it fake

I trusted you and you gave me this. Your just as bad as Mattieu822. Hyping everyone up and crushing their hopes

HEN-A

Contributer
Dont Download this as it will cost you your 3k!.Admins or Mods please BAN 3k before he does anymore damage.

shikamaru

Hey, HEN-A, did yu try it? with result = brick?

HEN-A

Contributer
No I was not dumb enough to try it.But PSP3k sent me a PM stating it would cause a brick.He also said it was against the flammers and he had nothing against me so I was not a target.

psp3k said:
HEN-A said:
psp3k said:
yes it is for 3k
slasher banned me from posting lol ;)

iT DOES NOT EVEN WORK???

its against the flamers it will result in a brick

Straight from his mouth....I mean computer

shikamaru

I got that too

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM EST ----------

about 5 mins after the release but i didn't dowload. i knew this was coming

HEN-A

Contributer
Im just happy I waited for someone to confirm this a fake.

Especially Slasher...He gets special thanks.

Mr.B

confirm wat is a fake ???? im lost??? wat are u guys talking about

shikamaru

a person was working on a cfwe 3k project. They gave beta testers versions tht were just like HEN and he said he was adding an ISO loader in the next revision. Then people flamed him for no PoC and he got angry at them and released version designed to brick the PSP's o the flamers. Now he has left the forums and is probably banned.
Its old now and all posts relating (many pages like 30-40) were deleted by Slasher

shikamaru

Ok, just thought coz slasher was pretty angry

WTF, my pst count dropped from over 330 to 287!!

Mr.B

a person was working on a cfwe 3k project. They gave beta testers versions tht were just like HEN and he said he was adding an ISO loader in the next revision. Then people flamed him for no PoC and he got angry at them and released version designed to brick the PSP's o the flamers. Now he has left the forums and is probably banned.
Its old now and all posts relating (many pages like 30-40) were deleted by Slasher

COme on is ther anything u cant do? u have been the only person to answer any question i have!!

shikamaru

I answered tht one coz i had over 40 psts in tht discussion. Yur questions are simply revolved around my experiences. Like an hour after i figure something out, yu have a question about it, and i jus like anwering q's. It helps my rep an post count

One thing i can't do... fly... but wait, i just got red bull lol

xiemphongthan

Lolzz....Bored with PSP..
I answered tht one coz i had over 40 psts in tht discussion. Yur questions are simply revolved around my experiences. Like an hour after i figure something out, yu have a question about it, and i jus like anwering q's. It helps my rep an post count

One thing i can't do... fly... but wait, i just got red bull lol
LOL it's like a catching game xD. Anyway, Just expect the CFWE will come out from Xenogears and his buddy; or Davee's R3 HEN (Cuz last time he said now, an ISO loader would be acceptable); or Dark-AlEX; or Sony :D