• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] 5.03 TIFF Hello World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archaemic

Personally, I would have said it didn't work on my PSP, as I must have tried it at least 50 times with no success, but I have gotten it working twice. So it does take a while.

Adiuvo

Why can't you download the file? The attachment in the OP works for me, and it seems 225 other people.

Guitarhero

Some have said it works, some haven't. It seems that ones with OFW 5.03 have been the only ones to have success with the TA-088v3. I'd update myself, but I don't want to update without any proof that that will make the exploit work.

True, i have an 4,01 OFW and I don't want to update until I'll be sure that it's working or when it will be hacked enough to run homebrew

ghostek

Ok i have success. Now i can run this exploit on ta88v3 with ofw 5.03 and ta88v3 with ofw 5.02 (got this from my friend).

Put some photos on your card in PSP/PHOTO/. I put 5 photos. I name photos this way: photo1, photo2 ... phot5 and last one is slim.tiff.

Change langue to German, don't work on Eglish (i don't know why).

Go to Photo on your psp and wait don't move, only wait. Works 5 times on 7 probs :).

I saw this on psp3k movie in dax forum.

Gilger

Ok i have success. Now i can run this exploit on ta88v3 with ofw 5.03 and ta88v3 with ofw 5.02 (got this from my friend).

Put some photos on your card in PSP/PHOTO/. I put 5 photos. I name photos this way: photo1, photo2 ... phot5 and last one is slim.tiff.

Change langue to German, don't work on Eglish (i don't know why).

Go to Photo on your psp and wait don't move, only wait. Works 5 times on 7 probs :).

I saw this on psp3k movie in dax forum.

Since I got it working, I just needed the 5 pics in with the exploit. Language settings and filenames don't affect it.

Got it to work 3 times now, two times in a row :D

ghostek

Ok now it's working on English language but I must put more photos on memory stick. Now I got 10 photos and slim.tiff.

anon2146

Okay, just happened on my 3000. Using 8 pictures and German language. Right before it went to the hello world it looked like one of the graphic visualizer from the MP3 player came up. Im not sure if thats normal or not.

JonyJonJon

Its now working on psp3000!!!!
i tried it myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I finally got teh files.. (not from this site, u may have your files corrupted or something)

the Only thing I get is a big crash.

Just to clear things out

slim.tiff in G:\PSP\PHOTO and h.bin in G:\ correct??

Draco

Never say never...
Finally I saw it on my 88v3 :)

It doesn't work on 4.05
Updated 5.02, exploit runs on my 3rd try :)
So I think 5.00 or up version required.

I confirm this eggsploit can runs on 88v3 mobos.

Thanks again MaTiAz...
88v3 & 5.02

onido

IT Fan
I finally got teh files.. (not from this site, u may have your files corrupted or something)

the Only thing I get is a big crash.

Just to clear things out

slim.tiff in G:\PSP\PHOTO and h.bin in G:\ correct??

Try to put some other images into that folder, for eg. i've got 3 other images (jpeg exactly).

Status
Not open for further replies.