• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels

Kwipper

<p>When I load this. I can see that I do not have 380.pbp installed. However the reason for that being is because I am currently using 3.90pbp instead.</p>
<p>Does this app not detect the latest in sony (offical) firmwares?</p>

Hellcat

Contributor
It needs the 380.PBP for the DDC installation, has nothing to do with the FW you are currently running.
The 380.PBP is actually used (only) by the installed DDC to install 3.80(-M33).

Richlando

<p>This is only for going back to 390M33 until Dax releases a DC for 401 right? Anyone tested it in the 4XX kernel?</p>

rnc_ebm

img-80713_pan3xxr4shot_g-r-full.gif

And here it is:
[ D*O*W*N*L*O*A*D (Rev.4) ]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

any link

br

RNC_EBM

LUIGI074

If I hard-modded my battery to be a Pandora battery, can I still use this utility to restore my Pandora battery to a normal battery?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If I hard-modded my battery to be a Pandora battery, can I still use this utility to restore my Pandora battery to a normal battery?

No that won't work... only way is by soldering the original pin back.

aero125

Hi Hellcat,

I have made a MMS (with TM/DCv5) using the instructions given by x3sphere in the Universal Unbricker tutorial. I would like try the 3.XXR4 with the Elf/Nandtool capability.

Could I replaced the 380.pbp with the 390.pbp instead (the additional files needed), so that DDC will install 390M33 instead ?? Or is it that the DDC by default in the 3.XXR4 is v4 ?

There is a nand dump option in the DC. Nand could also be dumped using the nandtool. Is there any difference between the two ?

If I dumped nand using DC, could I write it back using the nandtool ?

Thk u very much for your advice !

Hellcat

Contributor
Hi!

The DDC that comes with the Pandora Installer always installs 3.80-M33.
If the dumps DDC <=> Nand-Tool are interchangeble.... honestly, I never tried.... don't know :)

aero125

Clear. Thk u Hellcat.

Hi!

The DDC that comes with the Pandora Installer always installs 3.80-M33.
If the dumps DDC <=> Nand-Tool are interchangeble.... honestly, I never tried.... don't know :)

XsavioR

I freaked out needless to say,I had alot of stuff on my stick that was and is gone forever..

But what happened? I'm afraid to try the Nand dump again,but I've heard alot that it's a good idea to do..any feedback? X3? Hellcat????

I Know it was released litterally years ago. But MS MasteR was written for just this reason, I highly suggest you look into it. If you had already you would have a backup of your MS now.

PS MS MASTER only works on xp. I wrote it for people (like me) who insist on testing every thing that comes out. Its a good policy to test peoples applications, But even though all of the DEVs strive to make their code bug free, loss of something like MS data is an acceptable loss, mainly because it is so easily avoided.

Sorry for your loss of data bud, Please be more carefull to back up data before testing applications.

PS ever since idstorage... if its possible to back data up b4 running a patcher (just about every thing has a backup option for things that are not more easily maintained by the user, ie nand backups) I always do. Coding a backup utility takes time and effort and the devs wouldnt make it if they didnt think there was a reason to use it. We try to minimize the risk involved 50% of that is good testing, good code, the other 50% of it is following directions, and backing up your files (weather in the MS, or backing up bin files.) so if something goes wrong , and we all know from time to time it does, we give our selves (and the devs helping us ) the greatest chances of recovery.

Hellcat

Contributor
*** UPDATE *** UPDATE *** UPDATE ***

• added installation of DDCv6

Enjoy!
(first post has been updated with new download :))

Fako

<p>when are we going to be able to pandorize new slims? anyone knows? i miss my phat and all my friends have slims</p>

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
<p>when are we going to be able to pandorize new slims? anyone knows? i miss my phat and all my friends have slims</p>

Many of the Slim units being sold today are still TA-088 v2, which works with DC6. You might never be able to use Pandora on a TA-088 v3. From the looks of it they totally blocked the battery exploit.

silver_surfer

Many of the Slim units being sold today are still TA-088 v2, which works with DC6. You might never be able to use Pandora on a TA-088 v3. From the looks of it they totally blocked the battery exploit.

I hope DA & Team M33 finds another route.. :smile: