• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[RELEASE] Pandora Installer for 3.xx kernels

Phoenix3745

Hi Hellcat,

I'm wondering if i can make a multi pandora ms with all ddc versions and how i can make it and how to use them like a tutoral if its possible.
Also I need to know if i can use a sony magicgate 8gb memory stick pro duo.

evertdin

<p>Hello Hellcat,
I have a problem with my TA-086 FAT PSP.
I'm on 1.50 and can only upgrade till 3.52 M33-4.
When I upgrade after that, it installs 3.71M33 or 4.01M33 using the SCE updater and in the end where it says press X to reboot it just shuts down and I come up with a brick.</p>
<p>I can, however, go back to 1.50 using pandora. But when I install Pandora Installer For 3.X Kernel Revision 4 and try to startup DDCv6 holding the "DOWN" button..... the green Power led turns on and immediately off. I just can't get it to work.</p>
<p>Please help me.
Thanks, Evert</p>

Hellcat

Contributor
I'm using a fat battery in a slim so is it still posssible to make the battery pandora using this application.
If I should understand this as a question, the answer would be "Yes" - as long as you don't have a 85v2 or newer mainboard....

Hi Hellcat,

I'm wondering if i can make a multi pandora ms with all ddc versions and how i can make it and how to use them like a tutoral if its possible.
Also I need to know if i can use a sony magicgate 8gb memory stick pro duo.
A stick with DDCv4 + Tools + DDCv7 can be easiely made:
- Install DDCv4
- Install DDCv4 additional tools
- exit and restart Pandora Installer
- Install DDCv7
- make battery Pandora

Done :)

But when I install Pandora Installer For 3.X Kernel Revision 4 and try to startup DDCv6 holding the "DOWN" button..... the green Power led turns on and immediately off. I just can't get it to work.
(re)download Rev4b and reinstall DDC (v7, in this case).

The rest of your problems seems to be a corrupted idstorage.... maybe you wanna check that....

J

jx233

pan3xx in other languages

Pan3xx has been released in French ( check it out at QJ.net)

but can someone make Pan3xx R4b in Russian?

Theres an English and French one, but someone should add Spanish, Russian, German. and Italian as languages to Pan3xx.

That way people form other countries can enjoy modding their PSP without a problem.

Of course that dev/translator would need permission from Hellcat first in order to modify the app.

:w00t:

Nameless105

<p>I have a ? for you Hellcat, and I hope you have an answer.
I have a phat PSP 4.01 m33-2 and I want to know if I can place my slim battery in the phat PSP and use it to create the Pandora battery for a God of War PSP slim 4.05 OFW and do all that happy stuff, if so is there any special process that I need to do to do so?</p>

Nameless105

<p>Hellcat I have a ? for you, and I hope you have an answer. I have a phat PSP 4.01 m33-2 and a God of War PSP Slim 4.05 OFW. My question is can I use the phat PSP and this software to create a Pandora battery using the slim batter, if so is there any special process that I need to use, and can I restore the Slim battery back to a normal battery when Im through? Thanks in advance for any help man, and good job on all the work you have done helping us make the PSP better.</p>

Hellcat

Contributor
Hi :)

You can't use the Slim battery in a Fat, but you CAN use a Fat battery in a Slim!

So, you can use your Fat PSP to make a complete Pandora Set (I'd suggest installing DDCv7) and then use that to flash your Slim PSP :)

Nameless105

<p>I used your software and didn't see a DDCv7 I only saw v6 as the highest. Thank you for your advice tho about using the phat battery as the conduit for the slim but I screwed up my phat battery when I hard modded it for pandora some time ago. I tried to fix it but failed and actually done something strange, when I place it in the Phat PSP it all the lights come on and it does nothing, when I place it in the Slim the green light flashes and then nothing. But something even more strange has happened as of last night, by using your program I have inadvertently sorta fixed my battery, but only when I have my Memory Stick in. But still no luck with the Slim, do you have any advice on possibly getting it fixed for my slim to use?</p>

Hellcat

Contributor
Download the latest Rev4b, that has DDCv7, 4a only has DDCv6.

What you describe sounds like you already have at least the TM (DDC5+) IPL on your stick, most probably even the complete DDC.

When putting the battery in the Slim, press and hold "Down" before and while inserting the battery.

Nameless105

<p>Where do I get the Rev4b? The link up top is to 4a. And this will work for my PSP slim 4.05 OFW correct? I don't want to brick it.</p>

Hellcat

Contributor
The link in post #1 goes to Rev4b.

You can flash a 4.05 PSP with a created DDC Pandora set, but you can't run this tool on OFW.

Phoenix3745

Thanks Hellcat, now i have a magic memory stick with DCv4+Tools, DCv5 (that I added manually), DCv7. Now i'm wondering if you could tell me how to manually add DCv3. I want to make a magic memory stick with this four DDC.

Hellcat

Contributor
AFAIK DDCs up to v4 can't be used at the same stick at once, as they use the same files in the same folders, i.e. one overwrites the other.

Acerthief

Thanks Hellcat, now i have a magic memory stick with DCv4+Tools, DCv5 (that I added manually), DCv7. Now i'm wondering if you could tell me how to manually add DCv3. I want to make a magic memory stick with this four DDC.

this is what i did. takes time
1.install DDCv7 with Hellcats installer
2.install 1.5 pandora with the same installer
3.install DDCv3 manually with DAX's files
4.install DDCv7 again with Hellcat's installer.

Noob free. But wastes time.

J

jx233

new GUI

the current GUI is ok.

but Hellcat, can you make a Pan3xx that uses VLF GUI (like DC7 by Dark_Alex) + Intrafont?

but thats just a suggestion question. :smile:

anyways, this app is good enough anyways because of what it can do, and you dont have to waste your time making a new GUI :biggrin: