• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Resync request

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
need to re-sync my gamer tag
Your PSN information appears to be showing. What other platforms are you trying to link? List the usernames here and we can check.

Kecyo Aguiar

Hello.

I ended up removing my account from the site and I regretted it, I tried to link again and I can't, would there be any solution? Xbox GT: drackazz

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hello.

I ended up removing my account from the site and I regretted it, I tried to link again and I can't, would there be any solution? Xbox GT: drackazz
Account has been reactivated now. You should be able to link it again now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

GAMERJET

unable to sync my recently earned google play achievements, should be 754. I'm stuck at 752. Missing 2 achievements earned from Harvest Land.

EDIT: Updated, Thanks!

EDIT 2: It's happening again. Stuck at 754. Should be 755.

Last edited:
L

llanos3557

Can I get an update for my games/achievements from Google Play? Actually full profile resynchronization, since the changes are not reflected. Thank you.

L

llanos3557

I need full resync, I deleted some games with bugged achievements and the changes are not reflected with manual sync. Thank you.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Reactions: JLH

x3sphere