• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Retoachivments would be the last great addition for me.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Should be ready tomorrow :)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Gamer Steve

Profiles and tracking for Retro Achievements is up now :)https://forums.exophase.com/threads/retro-achievements-support-added.32017/#post-237604

User profile example: https://www.exophase.com/retro/user/UltraHex/

Note that activity from RA won't show on the gamercards yet, still doing some testing on that front. Should be in later in this week though. Aside from that, let me know if there are any issues!
Awesome thanks x3sphere.. Read somewhere that retro is the last addition or r u still planning to add google play and other things

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awesome thanks x3sphere.. Read somewhere that retro is the last addition or r u still planning to add google play and other things

Yeah I'm still working on Google Play, it's more involved so it has been taking longer, but should be ready in the next month or so.

Gamer Steve

x3sphere do u have a list of the google play games that have achievements for sure. A list that u might use for exophase.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Retro Achievements activity will now display on the gamercards. Also, in case you have other services linked but don't want to show them on the card, you can now hide them using the filter options I've added (see below).

retro.png

x3sphere do u have a list of the google play games that have achievements for sure. A list that u might use for exophase.

I don't have a full list yet but basically any game that has achievements viewable in the Google Play app will be supported, since it's a universal system. Temple Run 2 and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius are some of the games I was using for testing.

Gamer Steve

Retro Achievements activity will now display on the gamercards. Also, in case you have other services linked but don't want to show them on the card, you can now hide them using the filter options I've added (see below).

View attachment 9626

I don't have a full list yet but basically any game that has achievements viewable in the Google Play app will be supported, since it's a universal system. Temple Run 2 and Final Fantasy Brave Exvius are some of the games I was using for testing.
Cool thank u