• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site Direction. Needs improvement.

Mformature should make reviews.

While it's not reviews, we're working on editorials. In fact, keep an eye on the front page for a new one quite soon ;)

I was on MfM mobile, and it was all weird; mind you, I'm not on an iPhone or any fancy-type of phone.

Anyways, it came up with the list of things, but I can't view the forums or login. Anything you can do to fix that?

You're going to have to be a little more specific than that please. If you are on a phone, try clearing your settings on that for whatever browser it uses.

Mformature should make reviews.

Completely agree.

We should make some straight up fuckin' game reviews. I'd enjoy reading them. We have a solid website set up here just screaming with potential; I think game reviews are the most basic way to attract a gaming-oriented crowd...

Imagine our reviews being good enough to actually be recognized in the general gaming community. Alongside 1up, ign, gamespot, n4g, and now, mfm! It's a long shot, but I still feel game reviews are something we should consider doing... being a gaming site and all.

I can't do it all on my own so if others agree to help out as well, I can write some up.

We do have enough people who buy new games right off the bat to make reviews, but the thing is not everyone has the time to do that. It definitely is possible, but would take awhile to organize.

We should try to get press releases for the reviews (not from the very beginning, but later on).

So we could even do the review shortly BEFORE the games hit the shelfs, so ppl know what to expect from the games.

Back