• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Site Direction. Needs improvement.

Adiuvo < Playing along (while also being kind of annoyed, TBH)

By the way, it's xploren, not Xploren.

On topic: I have to agree with Jordan. Even with the new party room, it's still a bit boring here at times. We need new things to draw people in, preferably something other than PSP-related things.

I vote we add a section that can only be used by people with a decent knowledge of grammar.

It's summer time and also some people like me does not care about PSP anymore.

This site can be used something else which is already is. Oh I would love to see improvements on RSS Feeds.

Any more off topic posts will result in thread bans. If you have any useful suggestion that don't involve a section for grammar nazi's to circle jerk then feel free to suggest them.

If you have any useful suggestion that don't involve a section for grammar nazi's to circle jerk then feel free to suggest them.

How about a weekly poll or monthly poll? We could also have a place for suggesting poll topics.

The thing is, do we really want the site to have the levels of traffic when HEN was released? To be honest, that was a nightmare, and the new users didn't contribute anything.

I mean something for the regulars, i'm browsing the forum for a while but nothing is really encouraging me to go there. I get everything I need from IRC :(

Some people are just like that I guess, though I do agree that it would be nice to get another contest going. Anyone have ideas? Maybe another TF2 one, with predetermined teams and classes.

Site's dead, IRC is dead. I guess everyone that used to make QJ what it was got lives.
Yah, IRC is pretty dead in the last weeks but the forum still has at least some traffic going on.

I think it's just because holyday season, let everyone come back from the sun and traffic wil rise again :)

They never update their PSP Homebrew page at all! Last time they updated it was early May! And that is saying something! They will only update it when chickHEN R3 is released. No telling when that will be.

They never update their PSP Homebrew page at all! Last time they updated it was early May! And that is saying something! They will only update it when chickHEN R3 is released. No telling when that will be.

And? There hasn't been any new significant news for the homebrew scene, so why bother updating?

I haven't seen any homebrew worth reporting on. If you post what we've apparently missed then maybe someone will write up an article on it.

Yah, IRC is pretty dead in the last weeks but the forum still has at least some traffic going on.

I think it's just because holyday season, let everyone come back from the sun and traffic wil rise again :)

I don't really see IRC as dead at all. Discussion still takes place there, if someone actually starts talking about something interesting. People just aren't treating it as a Party room anymore, since we actually have a thread for that.

I don't really see IRC as dead at all. Discussion still takes place there, if someone actually starts talking about something interesting. People just aren't treating it as a Party room anymore, since we actually have a thread for that.

This is actually really really wrong. Not trying to debunk you, but I'm there everyday and see people do the same things randomly or just no one talking at all.

Back