• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Street Fighter IV

Seth

MD Party Room
Dont you only have a ps3?

But anyway those basic consolers on abe video looked kinda nice. For 360 users who want to use something a bit better.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
[gt]44722[/gt]

96duuq.jpg

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Nice! This game is looking really good.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I can't seem to stop watching vids of this in my spare time. Here's another good one:

[gt]44750[/gt]

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
My brother pre-ordered the game just yesterday, so it looks like im definitely getting this game :D

Scorned

To be honest, when it was announced, and up till a few weeks ago, i had no intention of buying this game.

But as it draws nearer, the occasional play of Street Fighter 2 and MvC2 makes me want to get this game more and more.
Killzone just happened to have to be released near this...

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
I was really excited to play this game but when I actually did I didn't really like it that much.

There's about 3 different art styles in the game which I dislike. (Sort of like how Mirror's edge had 2 different art styles). There's the painting amazing looking graphics which only show during a special move or the intro to the game, then there's the in game graphics which go with the painting art style, then there's the cheesey/classic street fighter cartoon which are for the characters cut scenes. Guess which art style doesn't fit?

I was really expecting more from this game, but it seems its just a revamped Street Fighter 2 with new controls and characters, but nothing really exciting.

Maybe I'm just not a big enough Street Fighter fan

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
For some reason, you can't share any of these via email, so I can't post a link. I made a few using my mugshot and Joey's. (From the beard thread.) They came out pretty funny. Worth trying if you are bored.

Really a shame that you get a 404 when you open the link it emails you. Maybe it will be fixed tomorrow.

Street Fighter : My Fist Your Face

Joey

I'm confused. The release date is the 16th, but games usually come out on Tuesday.

Has anybody actually picked this up yet? Also, what system are you getting it for, abe.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm grabbing it for the 360. I ordered one of those MadCatz fight sticks. I'm betting on Live having better connectivity during online matches. (At least that's what my die hard friend explained to me. Apparently all of the tourney players he runs with also agree.)