• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Street Fighter IV

Sinfulfate

Any of you guys up for some weekly tournaments? It would be pretty simple just like 8 or 16 people(1-2 XBL parties) so its easy to manage and setup.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I might join if I get Street Fighter this week.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
anyone notice street fighter Iv is really 2/3?
If you put it along the story. I just notice that when I beat ryu story.

Urameshi

Who Higher Than Me?
Those fight pads look amazing.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Is anyone still playing this? I hopped online for a few hours yesterday and got my Battle Points up to 1200 from like 450.

Sinful is over 2000 and my friend that plays Guile and makes those combo videos is over 6000 BP.

I stopped using Zangief as my main and moved over to Ryu and have had better success with that.

Joey

Is anyone still playing this? I hopped online for a few hours yesterday and got my Battle Points up to 1200 from like 450.

Sinful is over 2000 and my friend that plays Guile and makes those combo videos is over 6000 BP.

I stopped using Zangief as my main and moved over to Ryu and have had better success with that.

This game terrifies me.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Im suprised, i've seen some players that can really wreck with Zangief.

I started pulling in better opponents when I increased in Battle Points. I can roll over a newbie with Zangief in like 15 seconds, but better players with ranged attacks give me fits.

Everytime I broke 1000 BP, I would have a shit run and go back down to like 700, so I made the switch.

Scorned

but better players with ranged attacks give me fits.

Yeah, that's the biggest weakness i could see. Probably the most annoying people though are the same people who like to run away and range the entire time, its not hard to counter it, but it gets to the nerves.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I'm pretty good with this now, i own with ryu and im good with sakura. Now practicing with chunli. I'm weak against Balrog he's good.

Edit: anyone who has this on PS3 add me and we can have a match, Dante_7.

Joey

If I could ever figure out how to use charge characters with some consistency, I'd probably get into this game.

I can't beat the game with half the characters, pretty much.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I finally got the achievement for winning 10 ranked matches in a row. It took me forever and I haven't lost since I got it, I'm easily in my mid-20's for a win streak right now.