• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Street Fighter IV

Bran

Yell
I'm not getting SFIV unless they add more SFIII characters. I hate that the game gets little to no love.

Bran

Yell
They mentioned fucking T Hawk and DJ as DLC.....

I hate SFII. It's shitty compared to SFIII in every aspect (from a technical perspective, I'm not talking about fucking preference).

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I just unlocked all characters except Gouken and Seth, might do that tomorrow. Fun game!

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I unlocked Seth earlier and started to play online finally. I want to get the 10 Ranked Wins in a Row achievement, but fell short at 7 and 8 in a row.

Nero

Mmmm...cookies
I loved Marvel vs Streetfighter, that game was soo fast and awesome i might just put it on my psp.

I played online today and got around 1100 bp in half an hour, i got quite a lot of trophies too whilst playing online.

Joey

I'm finally off for a couple days... Except I have no internet at home...

Sorry Abe, no racking up free wins on me.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been only playing as Zangief online and my BP has gone down a good deal. People just sit back and pick Sagat and spam the projectiles whenever I select the big Russian. I don't really care, because one of these days, I'm going to be an unstoppable force with him.

Sinfulfate

I've been only playing as Zangief online and my BP has gone down a good deal. People just sit back and pick Sagat and spam the projectiles whenever I select the big Russian. I don't really care, because one of these days, I'm going to be an unstoppable force with him.

Ya some people who play ranked matches are so cheap. Once I get my 10 ranked wins in a row achievement I'm done ranked matches.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
So you've run into the Akuma players who just sit back and roll out air fireballs all match as well I see?

I'm with you on the 10-in-a-row and done routine.

Joey

Seth is just retarded, I love this game, but since he's unbeatable for me, I don't really know why I should keep playing. He can grab thorough attacks, he can be in any position that he needs to be, and he actually get's harder the more life you take away from him.

And I'm playing on Very Easy. This dude is disproportionately hard compared to the rest of the fighters. I can breeze all the way through arcade mode with pretty much any fighter, and then Seth is fucking impossible to beat.

I'm seriously considering trading this game in, because he is just such bullshit. I mean, I'm never going to be good enough for online, so why should I keep this game?

Fucking horse shit.