• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Team Fortress 2: The Sniper

Adiuvo

Damn, that was awesome. I need to watch the rest.

Sousanator

Shockingly Delicious
You got to love Valve's sense of humor
Getting to the bottom of things said:
As many of you know, the Meet the Spy video was leaked this weekend. Some of you on the forum have wondered if Valve leaked it on purpose. And until we find the clown who did leak it, the answer to that is yes.

Others of you have started a petition to stop Valve from firing anyone over the leak. Once again, this just goes to show you how valuable customer feedback is to us—we hadn't even thought of doing that, but once you see it there in print, it's a fantastic idea. I've been asking people all morning who was responsible and come up empty. But now that I've started firing people, they can't name names fast enough. So far I've got sixty-seven names in the "suspicious" category, fifteen in "very suspicious", and another forty-three I'd been wanting to fire anyway.

I'll keep you posted as I track down the culprit. Rest assured, though: Until I find the person responsible, I vow that Valve will stop work on all projects.

Oh Man, VALVe makes lol.

Hey, has anyone noticed the image for the 'Diplomacy' achievement? Seems kind of odd..

EDIT: BTW, VALVe did intend to leak the video, in the first scene with the Soldier and the signs shows 'Leaked Video' in the bottom left.

Colm

BTW, VALVe did intend to leak the video, in the first scene with the Soldier and the signs shows 'Leaked Video' in the bottom left.
Might have been a ninja edit by Valve for the official release.
Also, lol @ "Found Dracula" and "Lost Dracula" on that board

Colm

OK, I'm going over-analyst now:
meetingthespy.png

Some weird signs there, I highlighted them:
IS A ROBOT\IS A MAN\IS A WOMAN: Pyro?
TEAM UPDATE: Hmm, are we looking at separate updates for RED and BLU? I hope not :(
NEEDS A RIDE\STOLE CAR: Vehicles?
HAS EVIL TWIN\FOUND DRACULA\LOST DRACULA: Jokes, I think.
LEAKED VIDEO\IS FIRED: rofl
NEW MISSION: Huh? Are we looking at a multi-objective mode soon?
ELECTROCUTED: Razorback, I think.
JARATE: Jarate?!?!?!?

Also, RED SPY is on the board twice. There's a few other weird signs that I haven't highlighted like DEPRESSED, but you get the picture

EDIT: Doubleposts don't merge anymore?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
EDIT: Doubleposts don't merge anymore?

They do, but after a certain amount of time has passed, it is no longer considered a double post.

Can't wait till Thursday :D