• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Team Fortress 2: The Sniper

Adiuvo

I still haven't gotten anything.

Hardrive

Contributor
I haven't found anything yet either. I have not been playing much though.

I'm disappointed that they disabled the wait command for clients. Almost all scripts don't work anymore.

I haven't found anything yet either. I have not been playing much though.

I'm disappointed that they disabled the wait command for clients. Almost all scripts don't work anymore.

What kind of scripts do you have? I'm just curious, I have the scope-sensitivity script and that works well, and I'm looking for some others.

On topic however, The "Cloak & Dagger" & The "Dead Ringer" are pretty useful. But, they can't be used with the same strategies as Invisibility Watch. Which is great, cause you can now do some much more as a Spy now. A true sidegrade IMO. I'm eager to try the Sniper unlocks as well, the Huntsman looks like a good sidegrade, like the FaN.

Hardrive

Contributor
What kind of scripts do you have? I'm just curious, I have the scope-sensitivity script and that works well, and I'm looking for some others.

On topic however, The "Cloak & Dagger" & The "Dead Ringer" are pretty useful. But, they can't be used with the same strategies as Invisibility Watch. Which is great, cause you can now do some much more as a Spy now. A true sidegrade IMO. I'm eager to try the Sniper unlocks as well, the Huntsman looks like a good sidegrade, like the FaN.

The script I used was a spy script. When I right clicked to cloak, it would wait one second and then randomly choose a class to disguise as. This way, I didn't get the cloud that follows you when you disguise.

Hardrive

Contributor
I unlocked two ambassadors today in under two hours. I was playing engineer.

I don't sit in idle servers like you cheating bastards.

Joey

Whew, the new update seems to allow acquiring new weapons through milestones. Looks like Valve finally came to their senses.

I actually like the unlock system, after they fixed it. That's been my only beef. That it wasn't giving me my stuff when Valve said we should get something. Now I get something about every hour, and that's just fine.

xploren

Contributor
I actually like the unlock system, after they fixed it. That's been my only beef. That it wasn't giving me my stuff when Valve said we should get something. Now I get something about every hour, and that's just fine.

I've played for a while and haven't gotten anything yet. I'll need to play a bit more today, then.

Hardrive

Contributor
I liked the new unlock system, it didn't make me feel like I had to achievement whore to get the new weapons. Oh well though.

eldiablov

Contributor
I've unlocked 14 items of crap ...

The only three good things i've gotten are the razorback, jarate and huntsman