• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I haven't tried the MP yet but yeah I am enjoying the single player. The openness is very refreshing... shocked at some of the review scores it got, it's easily a 9 for me so far.

Resogun is awesome too. Very intense.

Resogun is definitely a Vita friendly title too. Was playing it using remote play

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I was playing some Killzone multiplayer last night and I always play as the Support class. I got inserted into a game where the entire squad played as Support.

We rolled every match for about two hours. It was easy mode because we were spawning wherever we wanted and every time anyone went down there was an almost instant revive.

Have you guys played much?

I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 3 this weekend.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I was playing some Killzone multiplayer last night and I always play as the Support class. I got inserted into a game where the entire squad played as Support.

We rolled every match for about two hours. It was easy mode because we were spawning wherever we wanted and every time anyone went down there was an almost instant revive.

Have you guys played much?

I'm looking forward to Dead Rising 3 this weekend.

I played multiplayer for about an hour or two total I think. I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm just not used to the heavy movement weight after having played Halo and COD for so long. I definitely need to dive into the game more but with the X1 coming out this week (which I'm getting as well) and me actually moving immediately after Thanksgiving I just don't have enough time. I wish I could return digital games - haven't had much time to play it after I bought it last weekend.

LocutusEstBorg

If you're a networking guy, watch this.

This has to be the single worst review of a product on the face of the Earth. What are they doing this for? To get YouTube ad revenue? They just get some guy who has no freaking clue what he's talking about to speak in front of a camera!

Last edited:

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
wtf...a site that focuses on consumer level products reviewing a network switch that is primarily for commercial use...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Lol, wow... and he compares it to some cheap Netgear router.

Seth

MD Party Room
Here my blackfriday hall. Hope those Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 are a good investment. It got ps4 support already and looks like there a adapter coming in q1 for the xbox one. I cant stand that cheapo headset on my ps4

Attachments

• blackfriday.png
    blackfriday.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 19

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Here my blackfriday hall. Hope those Turtle Beach Ear Force PX51 are a good investment. It got ps4 support already and looks like there a adapter coming in q1 for the xbox one. I cant stand that cheapo headset on my ps4

Nice! Also Mario 3D Land is really good, one of the must-haves for 3DS. I enjoyed it a lot.

Seth

MD Party Room
@Abe Froeman I got the knife in tonight I love it has a great feel to it.

Seth

MD Party Room