• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

The How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb party room HD remix 2 turbo

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I bought a Wii U today, Newegg has them for $219. Decent price I think, bought Mario 3D Land and Zelda to go along with it.

Seth

MD Party Room
Did you just get it for your kids or something? and Nice X3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It must have.

I have had zero free time to game and it sucks balls. I've only been able to play in 20 minute clips.

Seth

MD Party Room
Woot twevle lol!!!

LocutusEstBorg

Xbox One is $900. LOL. I'd rather buy a GTX 780 Ti. And nowdays even a random office PC has a faster CPU. And PC games are 1/4th the price.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I think both the Xbox One and PS4 have a shitty lineup right now. I played the hell out of Dead Rising 3, which so far has my note for best next gen game.

New Killzone was cool, but didn't hold my attention.

March needs to get here.

LocutusEstBorg

I think both the Xbox One and PS4 have a shitty lineup right now. I played the hell out of Dead Rising 3, which so far has my note for best next gen game.

March needs to get here.
I'm just going to wait for an MGS or God of War bundle. By then hopefully it will be $500. Those are pretty much the only reason I owned any Playstation console till date.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Agreed. I still haven't finished Killzone, it started off good but kind of fell apart in the later levels for me. Resogun remains my favorite game on PS4 right now. A bummer there's no local co-op though...

I'm looking forward to Infamous, the Wii U will tide me over till then.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

March needs to get here.

Have you been watching the Titanfall alpha footage that's out there? This guy has a few clips: http://www.dailymotion.com/Shyakugaun#video=x19z0fe

March is almost here...right?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If you are looking for a new show to watch True Detective on HBO is really good.

twelve

I'm not dead
Oh man, we've got a zombie here guys! Been too long
Considering I still spend 8 hours a day on a computer I don't have much time for forums anymore, sadly. Work went from 12 hour day and night shifts to mon-fri 8 hours a day but flat out the entire time. The joys of making myself indispensable as a resource.

March needs to get here.
I didn't get into Killzone story at all, really enjoy the multiplayer though.

I've barely touched my PS3 since getting a PS4 but sadly 3 of the 4 games I've got are just pretty ports, love AC4 and NFS Rivals but they don't do anything more than the PS3 versions except look/run smoother and load quicker.

I could do with more time for games though, I've got stacks of PS3 games unplayed (including GTA5) and minimal time for it.